PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1276 Members

Portal Posi Boss Fight

1. Posted on Feb 23, 2024, 12:04:25 AM UTC
    ID: 46602 | #2
    Cover for Tome of Naedithas

Tome of Naedithas » Boss Battle - Getting Revenge

CHARACTER: Naedithas Ambartanen
    GENERAL CONTENT & WARNINGS: Medieval Fantasy, Angst, Adventure, Blood, Violence, Combat, Hurt/Comfort, Romance

Stories about a lonely traveling barbarian, who is seeking for a new fate to call his own. A new family to hold onto, and place of sanctuary and comfort. Hope is difficult to find for a man who singlehandedly destroyed all he once held dear with his own, two, possessed hands ... But maybe not all hope is lost with the coming of a bright light in a brand new future.

Last updated Mar 29, 2024
    Total Chapters 11

Aiming through the clouds, Naedithas Ambartanen summons up the power of Fire within themself to strike the Portal Posi for 225 damage!

With some clever maneuvering, Naedithas Ambartanen narrowly dodges the Portal Posi’s jagged appendages!

2. Posted on Feb 23, 2024, 12:40:00 AM UTC
    ID: 46603 | #3
    Cover for PDARPG MISC

PDARPG MISC » Portal Posi - issues, indeed - 346 words

Miscellaneous writings for PDARPG, that don't really fit to other story submissions. A lot of bosses, apparently.

Last updated Feb 27, 2024
    Total Chapters 19

Caspian and Ain twine their elements together until they burst into a stunning cascade of Water! The Portal Posi rocks in the air, taking 1215 damage!

Portal Posi appears weakened.

Caspian sweeps out of the path of the Portal Posi!

3. Posted on Feb 23, 2024, 12:59:39 AM UTC
    ID: 46604 | #4

Faye charges up a powerful blast of Sky and casts it with breathtaking precision, hitting the Portal Posi for 90 damage!

With some clever maneuvering, Faye narrowly dodges the Portal Posi’s jagged appendages!

"Holy crap balls! My best friend Willigh TEST is bleedin'. Here, have a shenshort snack. Oh yeah! I saved the day! Am I cool now?"

Shenshort heals Willigh TEST by 1 HP

4. Posted on Feb 23, 2024, 7:11:28 AM UTC
    ID: 46607 | #5
    Cover for Portal Posi Boss Battle

Portal Posi Boss Battle » What is a Man?

The adventures of the Battle against Portal Posi. Will we win?!

Last updated Feb 27, 2024
    Total Chapters 6

Gabi Hardie (Fiddlehead) and Adrian Clarke (The Black Bandit) twine their elements together until they burst into a stunning cascade of Aurora! The Portal Posi rocks in the air, taking 844 damage!

The Portal Posi lashes out at Gabi Hardie (Fiddlehead), hitting for 34 damage.

Gabi Hardie (Fiddlehead) counters for 14 damage.

"Hey you guys! I wanna play, too. Take that, Judy."

Shenshort attacks Portal Posi for 10 damage.

5. Posted on Feb 23, 2024, 4:23:54 PM UTC
    ID: 46608 | #6
    Cover for Submisions

Submisions » Holding on

I've determined I could probably just store all of my written submisions in one thing rather than having a bunch of them with hundreads of seperated little chapters etc. So I'm just going to write submisions for prompts here instead because it seems easier.

Last updated Apr 2, 2024
    Total Chapters 13

Aza Crowe strikes true, hitting the Portal Posi with a scathing swipe of Sky for 75 damage!

The Portal Posi drags Aza Crowe down, pinning them in place and dealing 25 damage.

6. Posted on Feb 23, 2024, 8:15:52 PM UTC
    ID: 46612 | #10
    Cover for Boss attacks

Boss attacks » Trio Kaytlyn, Hotpop, Marvo

Last updated Apr 30, 2024
    Total Chapters 80

Kaytlyn, Hotpop, and Marvo The Magnificent twine their elements together until they burst into a stunning cascade of Celestial! The Portal Posi rocks in the air, taking 2363 damage!

💥 Critical hit!

Kaytlyn sweeps out of the path of the Portal Posi!

"Hey you guys! I wanna play, too. Take that, Judy."

Shenshort attacks Portal Posi for 10 damage.

Attack

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting attacks.