PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1302 Members

Portal Posi Boss Fight

1. Posted on Feb 27, 2024, 4:41:01 AM UTC
    ID: 46666 | #51
    Cover for Give Me a Sword and a Thousand Words

Give Me a Sword and a Thousand Words » [Battle Triocast] Portal Posi - "Decoy"

Written submissions for battles, quests, and portals in the Paperverse. Featuring Paiko, Scap, and the other wonderful individuals they join forces with.

Last updated Apr 27, 2024
    Total Chapters 11

Scapindex, Lusabeth, and Kaytlyn twine their elements together until they burst into a stunning cascade of Demonic! The Portal Posi rocks in the air, taking 840 damage!

The Portal Posi lashes out at Scapindex, hitting for 14 damage.

Scapindex counters for 10 damage.

2. Posted on Feb 27, 2024, 4:56:00 AM UTC
    ID: 46667 | #52
    Cover for Portal Posi Boss Battle

Portal Posi Boss Battle » Snake Skin Guise

The adventures of the Battle against Portal Posi. Will we win?!

Last updated Feb 27, 2024
    Total Chapters 6

Gabi Hardie (Fiddlehead), Liam, and Aras twine their elements together until they burst into a stunning cascade of Aurora! The Portal Posi rocks in the air, taking 2363 damage!

Portal Posi appears weakened.

Gabi Hardie (Fiddlehead) sweeps out of the path of the Portal Posi!

3. Posted on Feb 27, 2024, 7:02:48 AM UTC
    ID: 46669 | #54
    Cover for Tome of Istornim

Tome of Istornim » Boss Battle - Slithery Slope

CHARACTER: Istornim Baenrat'tar
    GENERAL CONTENT & WARNINGS: Medieval Fantasy, Angst, Adventure, Blood, Violence, Combat, Hurt/Comfort, Romance

Stories about a very charming Executioner who knows his way around people. He serves his city with pride and finds himself in all sorts of different situations due to his pretty special occupation...

Last updated Feb 29, 2024
    Total Chapters 5

Istornim Baenrat'tar summons Earth alongside Viiris Donlo’s Sky, and the two swirl together to create a blast of Celestial that sends the Portal Posi flying for 432 damage!

The Portal Posi lashes out at Istornim Baenrat'tar, hitting for 21 damage.

4. Posted on Feb 27, 2024, 7:24:05 AM UTC
    ID: 46670 | #55
    Cover for Song of Hamel

Song of Hamel » Run

Hamel writem submissions

Last updated Feb 27, 2024
    Total Chapters 3

Aiming through the clouds, Hamel summons up the power of Earth within themself to strike the Portal Posi for 50 damage!

The Portal Posi releases a shockwave that knocks Hamel off balance and causes 32 damage.

Hamel counters for 11 damage.

5. Posted on Feb 27, 2024, 10:59:33 PM UTC
    ID: 46676 | #60
    Cover for Submisions

Submisions » Snake Clothes

I've determined I could probably just store all of my written submisions in one thing rather than having a bunch of them with hundreads of seperated little chapters etc. So I'm just going to write submisions for prompts here instead because it seems easier.

Last updated Apr 2, 2024
    Total Chapters 13

Aza Crowe hits the Portal Posi with a flurry of Sky-- the Portal Posi takes 179 damage!

Portal Posi appears weakened.

The Portal Posi whips forward and strikes Aza Crowe for 26 damage.

Attack

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting attacks.