PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1256 Members

Trash Monster Boss Fight

1. Posted on Mar 15, 2024, 10:02:08 PM UTC
    ID: 46916 | #2
    Cover for Submisions

Submisions » Wait... what now?

I've determined I could probably just store all of my written submisions in one thing rather than having a bunch of them with hundreads of seperated little chapters etc. So I'm just going to write submisions for prompts here instead because it seems easier.

Last updated Apr 2, 2024
    Total Chapters 13

Aza Crowe charges up a powerful blast of Fire and casts it with breathtaking precision, hitting the Trash Monster for 119 damage!

The Trash Monster lashes out at Aza Crowe, hitting for 48 damage.

2. Posted on Mar 15, 2024, 10:51:23 PM UTC
    ID: 46920 | #3
    Cover for The Elven Magicker's Resolve

The Elven Magicker's Resolve » The Swamp's Cries (Trash Monster #1, prompt 3)

Battle submissions for Fayen.

Last updated Mar 27, 2024
    Total Chapters 4

Fayen and Twig Pellemont twine their elements together until they burst into a stunning cascade of Aurora! The Trash Monster rocks in the air, taking 225 damage!

Trash Monster appears weakened.

The Trash Monster collects its elemental power into a seething ball, then casts it at Fayen for 3 damage.

"Hey you guys! I wanna play, too. Take that, Judy."

Shenshort attacks Trash Monster for 10 damage.

3. Posted on Mar 16, 2024, 1:29:41 PM UTC
    ID: 46931 | #8

Shikun Moonstar, Apirka Trom, and Tib "Hazard" Gray twine their elements together until they burst into a stunning cascade of Prismatic! The Trash Monster rocks in the air, taking 2646 damage!

Trash Monster appears weakened.

Shikun Moonstar dodges out of the way, evading the Trash Monster!

"Hey you guys! I wanna play, too. Take that, Judy."

Shenshort attacks Trash Monster for 10 damage.

4. Posted on Mar 16, 2024, 3:55:58 PM UTC
    ID: 46935 | #9
    Cover for Tome of Rathyn

Tome of Rathyn » Boss Battle - Alchemical Gardening

CHARACTER: Rathyn Emberweld
    GENERAL CONTENT & WARNINGS: Medieval Fantasy, Angst, Adventure, Blood, Violence, Combat, Hurt/Comfort, Romance

Stories about an unhinged alchemist who has got pretty weird and specific interests. He's always on the lookout for new thrills and ingredients to craft interesting mixtures. With him around, you never know what happens next!

Last updated Apr 27, 2024
    Total Chapters 5

Water and Fire snap together at Rathyn Emberweld and Drannor Resphin’s call, blasting the Trash Monster with an unstoppable wave of Chaos for 75 damage!

Rathyn Emberweld casts an attack buff on Drannor Resphin.

The Trash Monster whips forward and strikes Rathyn Emberweld for 45 damage.

Attack

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting attacks.