PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Help!! need a poem!!

1. Posted on Dec 28, 2005, 12:59:59 AM UTC
    ID: 6365 | #1
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    OK- I truely suck at poems- my attempt at writing poems in the past have failed, and it's no differnt from today. Could someoe write a simple poem that I could use in my story I'm writing- its a short love story, where this girl is writing a poem for class about her meeting her 'Knight in shinning armour' in her dreams, and how its all rosy and golden, then she wakes up and realises its all a dream. The wring for this is easy for me, bu the poem? Errrr >:( I really suck at poetry.

Any takers for giving it a go? Anything is cool as long as it's beter than my crap!! XD
  2. Posted on Dec 28, 2005, 4:35:46 AM UTC
    ID: 6366 | #2
    AnimeBoyToyKoibito
    Level 41
    XP

Well I think I can help you, I will just write the poem as I see it from what you put and then PM it to you, if you like.  That way you can tell me if it works with what you want.  :)  I hope I can help.

3. Posted on Dec 28, 2005, 5:26:21 AM UTC
    ID: 6369 | #3
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    Ohhhh- that would be really good ^^ I'm only doing the 1 draft of the short story (errr... short by my standards ^^;) but hopefully it'll be good :3 Thank you!! *huggles*
  4. Posted on Jan 1, 2006, 5:24:51 AM UTC
    ID: 6439 | #4
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    An extra bit on the poem- I've finished the story, but it ended up being a little lemony, which I wasn't aimimg for, but you can read the story to make it easier- http://www.paperdemon.com/rc_storyview.php/id/907.html

Please, if you would like to make a poem for this, the story does have explict description in it.

Please give it a go- I'd like to finalise the story ;)

Last edited by ArkillianDragon on Jan 1, 2006, 5:31:09 AM UTC. 3 total edits.

5. Posted on Jan 2, 2006, 12:49:51 AM UTC
    ID: 6447 | #5
    SaikonoYume
    Level 21 BETA
    XP
    I read your story (there's a comment there) and spat out a poem for you. You can find it here. Feel free to use it, discard it, or tear it to pieces to make it better.

Last edited by SaikonoYume on Jan 2, 2006, 12:50:39 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

6. Posted on Jan 2, 2006, 2:39:01 AM UTC
    ID: 6455 | #6
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    Brilliant ^^ I was hopeing for a little interest- sure, its usable :) As I said- I'm terrible at poetry, so anything is beter than my attempts ^^; Unfortunatly, romanc is something I find hard to do even with story writing. I'm an action chick :)
  7. Posted on Jan 7, 2006, 11:24:16 PM UTC
    ID: 6607 | #8
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    *beg beg beg* This story is going to be infinetly weird to post without one!! The problem is that it really requires two poems- This is, one poem before, and an augmented version of the first as the 'improved' version ^^
  8. Posted on Jan 8, 2006, 7:01:02 AM UTC
    ID: 6611 | #9
    TennisPirate
    Level 6
    XP
    Hmmm... I will give it a go. No promises, though. I'm not much into romance, either; I'm a comedian. ^ ^ At least, that's what I keep telling myself... [i]you're funny, Nicole, you're funny, you're funny...

I'll post again when I've finished.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.