need new ideas

1. Posted on Aug 5, 2006, 10:55:55 AM UTC
    ID: 11332 | #32
    Neko-girl
    Level 28
    XP

On Aug 4, 2006 2:57 pm, Lyude said:
    [quote]

How about a gurl named Xhella whi is in love ib a guy named Kalas. Thei live in a world were everyone has wings and Kalas has only one wing. So his grandfather Georg disigns a winglet a robotic wing for him so that he could live normal.

[/quote]

okay I like this idea

On Aug 5, 2006 2:34 am, arkillian said:
    [quote]I always like a geuine romance story written well. I'm a romantic at heart ^^
    [/quote]

and this one so i'll put the two together but i'll change the names okay

2. Posted on Aug 5, 2006, 3:57:18 PM UTC
    ID: 11338 | #33
    Lyude
    Level 21
    XP
    great I didn't thought i was going to be selected but It Alrite to change the names.  Only if you dont change the name Kalas. Kalas means 'one winged raven' in a very very very old arabic language. Change it if you want only Kalas fits with the character.
  3. Posted on Aug 5, 2006, 5:40:49 PM UTC
    ID: 11342 | #34
    Brethesen
    Level 39
    XP
    Lyude, from where did ya get that idea from? :ponders:

Anyway, What about telling a story of a man, who can die, but raises from the dead everytime he's killed? But this time he has lost his memory. And that a ghost is in love with him (and he got that pretty ghost killed in the past... exept it was his some sort of ebil incarnation). He's so scarred, that no one knows his age, not even himself (although his incarnations has left several marks of their existense to the city of Sigil). The only thing he's trying to find out is why is he immortal...

Planescape Torment, anyone?

P.S. Lyude, that's a great game, but i always got stuck at one point and since that i got bored and moved on to other games :sick:

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.