PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

The grudge

1. Posted on Apr 6, 2006, 3:24:46 PM UTC
    ID: 8716 | #1
    Neko-girl
    Level 28
    XP
    The Grudge staring Sarah Michelle Gellar [Buffy the vampire slayer] is by far one of the best horror moives I've seen, for people who haven't seen it it's about an american nurse who goes to work in Tokyo and enters a house that has been cursed for 3/4 year and anyone who even sets foot in side the female ghost that lived there follows them and kills them a bit like she did. Any one eles whos seen it what did you think about it?
  2. Posted on Apr 6, 2006, 8:32:44 PM UTC
    ID: 8720 | #2
    Nettie
    Level 12
    XP
    I don't usually enjoy horror movies, I don't like gore and I'm a real scaredy-cat. ^.^;;

But when I was sleeping over at my friend's house, we watched The Grudge. And I'm afraid to say that it terrified me! For days after I kept my lava lamp on all night, and I kept checking to see if anything was creeping up from the foot of my bed! :doh:

It's probably the scariest movie I've ever watched, but it is very good. :yes:
  3. Posted on Apr 6, 2006, 11:03:47 PM UTC
    ID: 8722 | #3
    themusicdied
    Level 61
    XP
    Oh, I loved it! I'm a big horror movie lover and that one is by fare pretty high on the charts for me. :) Me and my sister watched it at 3 AM when we were on vacation about 2,000 miles away from home and it was so late and were so not use to the hotel room yet when she came down the steps creaking and all we both jumped! XD Have you seen the second movie yet? It was very good also!
  4. Posted on Apr 7, 2006, 4:00:37 PM UTC
    ID: 8725 | #5
    Neko-girl
    Level 28
    XP

On Apr 6, 2006 4:03 pm, themusicdied said:

Oh, I loved it! I'm a big horror movie lover and that one is by fare pretty high on the charts for me. :) Me and my sister watched it at 3 AM when we were on vacation about 2,000 miles away from home and it was so late and were so not use to the hotel room yet when she came down the steps creaking and all we both jumped! XD Have you seen the second movie yet? It was very good also!

there is a second one? i'll have to look out for it thanks for telling me

so what was ever ones fave part mine was when Yoko went to where she work and when her boss called her she looked at him and her thounge was hanging out and everything, i was like no f**king way

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.