Any South Park fans

1. Posted on Feb 24, 2006, 3:51:35 PM UTC
    ID: 7839 | #2
    Nettie
    Level 12
    XP
    I love South Park! Cartman and Kyle are my favourite characters. :grin:
    And little Ike is cute!

I used to watch the South Park movie three times a day. ^.^;; I'd walk around singing the Uncle F***** and Brian Boitano songs. :lol:
  2. Posted on Feb 26, 2006, 6:23:48 AM UTC
    ID: 7895 | #3
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP
    South Park???? I remember that show *sighs* I used to like watching it but now I have a little copy cat that would start saying all the things they do and I can't have that :lol: I have to yell at my husband at least once a week because he trys to watch it when our kids are awake :doh:
  3. Posted on Feb 27, 2006, 6:43:51 PM UTC
    ID: 7933 | #5
    emmet849
    Level 23
    XP
    I like South Park, but only in small doses.  Something about the animation makes my eyes hurt.  On a side note, did you know that the creators of South Park went to the University of Colorado at Boulder which is the same college my bf graduated from?  Also, I knew a kid from South Park, yeah, it really is a town in Colorado. (where I live).  And, they mentioned my home town in one of their episodes, funny, huh?
  4. Posted on Mar 1, 2006, 7:19:11 AM UTC
    ID: 7963 | #7
    emmet849
    Level 23
    XP
    LOL, I'm not sure how lucky I am.  It was only exciting because my hometown is a very small one just outside of Rocky Mountain National Park, so it hardly ever gets much publicity and not many people from outside Colorado know about it.
  5. Posted on Apr 6, 2006, 3:28:23 PM UTC
    ID: 8717 | #9
    Neko-girl
    Level 28
    XP
    I like it my fave bit is what's said when Kenny dies [is he immortal or something cus he comes back every eps unless he has many many bros all called Kenny]
  6. Posted on Apr 6, 2006, 5:50:31 PM UTC
    ID: 8718 | #10
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

They mention a lot of places all  over Colrado (mostly denver) in South Park.  One of my favorire moments was when some 'mob' kids tried to drown someone in the Platt river.  When they threw him in it was like he was standing in a puddle.  I was laughing till I cried.   For those of you who don't know the river hardly flows more than a few inches deep in some places.  They make fun of Cherry Creek Mall, Colfax Ave.  All Denver spots.  (By the way, I lived there for three years) As a matter of fact when South Park premiered on Comedy Central much of Denver couldn't watch it cause Comedy Central wasn'y available from the local cable provider.  So I didn't get to see South Park until the second season.

The epidode where lava kills everyone in Denver was pretty funny too.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.