PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1303 Members

Need an idea for a song

1. Posted on Apr 3, 2006, 3:33:40 PM UTC
    ID: 8674 | #1
    Neko-girl
    Level 28
    XP
    Okay here the deal for some time i've been thinking of what to write about for my next song but i've come up with nothing and thia is were you come in just post some ideas for a song and i'll see what i can come up with and thanks to anyone who will help
  2. Posted on Apr 3, 2006, 11:13:03 PM UTC
    ID: 8680 | #2
    Minimaid
    Level 174 BETA MOD
    XP
    I've always wanted to see a successfully written song about someone going clinically insane, written from their point of view.  That might be a little complex, though...  ;)  And morbid, too.  :lol:
  3. Posted on Apr 5, 2006, 5:02:27 AM UTC
    ID: 8693 | #3
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    You could try with a theme song for a character- there's never enough of those :) Try choosing a compex character you know well. If you don't want to be confused by current theme songs for them, I could supply my characters for one if you want to start with a blank slate- my novel characters are resonably complex as well as the world they live in- those ideas good?
  4. Posted on Apr 5, 2006, 11:47:14 AM UTC
    ID: 8698 | #4
    Neko-girl
    Level 28
    XP

On Apr 4, 2006 10:02 pm, arkillian said:
    [quote]You could try with a theme song for a character- there's never enough of those :) Try choosing a compex character you know well. If you don't want to be confused by current theme songs for them, I could supply my characters for one if you want to start with a blank slate- my novel characters are resonably complex as well as the world they live in- those ideas good?
    [/quote]

Thanks arkillian i'll do a theme song for my charater Destiny thanks again

5. Posted on Apr 6, 2006, 8:07:50 AM UTC
    ID: 8710 | #6
    Neko-girl
    Level 28
    XP

On Apr 5, 2006 11:14 pm, arkillian said:
    [quote]Good on you ^^ You doing just words or score as well?
    [/quote]

Score? soz you lost me there it's going to be words......*walks off clueless*

6. Posted on Apr 6, 2006, 9:34:57 AM UTC
    ID: 8711 | #7
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    The score is the term used for the sheet of music that is used for the song. If you were doing that too, then THAT would be totally impressive! I just wanted to check- me? I can barely play music let alone write or compose!! Hail anyone that can do that!! ^^

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.