PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Lost Ideas

1. Posted on Nov 3, 2005, 7:01:07 PM UTC
    ID: 5028 | #1
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP

Has anyone else ever been out and about doing your own thing when you're struck by the best plot you've ever thought of and then the moment you can start writing it vanishes into the abyss? I had that happen to me just yesterday and it's still driving me crazy because now I can't recall most of what I had in my head while I was shopping *sigh* poor me, oh well the voices never remain silent for long. *Grin* Just wondering if others have the same problem.  

2. Posted on Nov 4, 2005, 5:36:07 AM UTC
    ID: 5041 | #2
    themusicdied
    Level 61
    XP

Yes, I do. It's really sad. I was in a changing room at Fashon Bug last week and something just made me want to draw SOOO bad. I knew I could do something great but what could I do about it then? Draw on the wall of the dressingroom?! XD

3. Posted on Nov 4, 2005, 1:16:31 PM UTC
    ID: 5044 | #3
    BamboozledByAnime
    Level 22
    XP
    Ah yes, I know that feeling all too well lol. I'll be sitting there watching my anime or something, pondering something maybe I could write down or an idea to draw for something, and I'd wait till after I'm done doing what I'm doing right then. Well, I end up forgetting just what the heck it was I wanted to do right after that lol. Most of the time though, I *think* our ideas usually come back to us in one form or another, just from doing the little things around us that would remind ourselves as to what is in the recesses of our minds >_< Blarg, that sounded a little too much like theorism or something lol.
  4. Posted on Nov 4, 2005, 8:23:35 PM UTC
    ID: 5052 | #5
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP
    They may not disappear but they get lost all the same for me, LOL. If my ideas do return I don't even realize it within the confusion of my other thoughts :wacko:                  
  5. Posted on Nov 5, 2005, 5:17:20 AM UTC
    ID: 5063 | #6
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    First thing, carry a sketchbook or notepad (or a beautiful Paper Demon SketchJournal from the Paper Demon store :D)  with you where ever you go. Secondly, if you think of something, STOP what you are doing and write/sketch it out. I often get really awesome ideas when i'm laying in bed trying to go to sleep. If i get an idea, i get myself out of bed, turn on the light and sketch it out because I know I'll forget later.
  6. Posted on Nov 5, 2005, 6:00:31 AM UTC
    ID: 5068 | #7
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP
    BG, I promise to honor your shameless hint to shop for PD products. I'll probably make them early merry christmas to mommy presents :bounce: or give my hubby some shameless hints of my own. Have you ever tried to stop to write/sketch anything in the middle of a store with a bored kid? It doesn't work too well LOL. I do know all about the ideas that wait till you want to go to sleep before they show up. I have to have a serious talk with myself about that problem one day, maybe.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.