PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

New chapters up.

1. Posted on Jun 13, 2005, 7:07:40 PM UTC
    ID: 737 | #1
    MissezNoll
    Level 129
    XP
    All right... I've been working on it for weeks now, and I finally got some new chapters to my story (Somewhere to Belong) up. You (who are old enough) can find it on the Red Curtain. Hope you guys like it. And thanks to all of you who have requested new chapters. You have given me the strength to get off my duff and do something creative again. ;) Please go read it... now... why are you still reading this forum post? You should be reading my story!!! (Just joking. :angel: )
  2. Posted on Jun 16, 2005, 11:20:05 PM UTC
    ID: 820 | #2
    thedemonsess
    Level 35
    XP
    Well, I've read your entire story. This story is touching in a way because we see more of Sesshomaru's good side, even though he is a cold-hearted beast. I'm actually working on a pic based on your fanfic. I'll try to get it done in the next couple of days. I hope you will like it.
  3. Posted on Jun 17, 2005, 5:43:02 PM UTC
    ID: 854 | #4
    MissezNoll
    Level 129
    XP
    Cool! You're really working on a pic for it? Awesome!!! :thumbsup: I can't wait to see it and I am very honored that you enjoyed it so much. It was my first fanfic ever, so it's very special to me. I put alot of time and brain cells into it and I am so glad people are getting so much enjoyment out of it. :bounce:
  4. Posted on Jun 24, 2005, 9:32:41 PM UTC
    ID: 1392 | #6
    Level 6 LOCKED
    XP
    I read the rest, wonderful story, i loves everything about it. Oh and Lady i added more to Kokiden ^.^ and i'm writing chapter 9 now. :P
  5. Posted on Jun 25, 2005, 6:31:04 AM UTC
    ID: 1425 | #7
    MissezNoll
    Level 129
    XP
    Yay! I can't wait to read the new ones. I love your story VP! If you guys haven't read Kokiden yet, you should get over to Red Curtain and read it right now, folks. It is wonderful. :thumbsup:
  6. Posted on Jun 27, 2005, 5:12:10 AM UTC
    ID: 1564 | #8
    Mallie3
    Level 73 BETA
    XP
    I have Chapter 19 up on my story Vampire Prince!! lol well that has been up for a while now :lol: but.....I am working on Chapter 20! YAY!!! ;) ....and guess what...Lady Anime is going to read is aren't you :annoyed: lol just kidding better read it lol :redface:
  7. Posted on Jun 27, 2005, 8:54:20 AM UTC
    ID: 1592 | #9
    MissezNoll
    Level 129
    XP
    I think we better do what Mallie3 says. I don't like the look her Tinkerbell avatar is giving me. :sick: I will read ch.20 as soon as you get it done, love. I love Vampire Prince. One of the best stories I have ever read. (That was a shameless plug for your story Mallie. Do I get treats now? Perhaps chocolate?)
  8. Posted on Jun 27, 2005, 8:36:02 PM UTC
    ID: 1607 | #10
    Mallie3
    Level 73 BETA
    XP
    hmmm.....well I guess you can get chocolate...only if you give me the money to get it for you tee hee! :evil: I love you enough to look after your health and chocolate isn't good for you...:whispers: I just don't want to pay! JK I love ya! ...maybe not chocolate...but a chapter for you to enjoy!?!?! :)

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.