PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1276 Members

hi!

1. Posted on Apr 15, 2024, 5:03:37 AM UTC
    ID: 47515 | #1
    star-shin3
    Level 1
    XP

hello! my name is ace. it's my first time doing this kind of thing, and i'm also very new to this community in general (i only found out about paperdemon today,,) i'm still trying to familiarize myself with some stuff, especially since i want to join a arpg soon TvT

i like making ocs and i love love LOVE splatoon!! im open to making friends :D im a minor though so if that makes you uncomfy its best you dont interact!!! :v

2. Posted on Apr 15, 2024, 4:16:46 PM UTC
    ID: 47520 | #2
    Fordandra
    Level 40 MODJR
    XP

Hi, I'm Ford! I've never played Splatoon, but I've definitely seen the fandom, seems like it has some cool character designs!

What kind of OCs do you like making? What genre?

3. Posted on Apr 16, 2024, 1:18:38 AM UTC
    ID: 47530 | #5
    star-shin3
    Level 1
    XP

to Fordandra

hi ford! i like making all kinds of ocs! may it be fandom ones or ocs with my own story. i like making ones in the fantasy genre to be specfic, because it allows me to put in some creative freedom. i'm still trying to practice in making some more creature-looking characters since i almost always draw humanoids :'D

Last edited by star-shin3 on Apr 16, 2024, 1:24:12 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

4. Posted on Apr 16, 2024, 2:09:37 PM UTC
    ID: 47548 | #10
    Fordandra
    Level 40 MODJR
    XP

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:18:38 GMT, star-shin3 said in post id 47530:

hi ford! i like making all kinds of ocs! may it be fandom ones or ocs with my own story. i like making ones in the fantasy genre to be specfic, because it allows me to put in some creative freedom. i'm still trying to practice in making some more creature-looking characters since i almost always draw humanoids :'D

Oh, me and you are the exact opposite XDD, I drew only creatures and monsters for the longest time, because I thought humanoids were too scary! Kudos to you, that's awesome! Good luck with making the transition as well, switching to a new art style can definitely be challenging!

Last edited by Fordandra on Apr 16, 2024, 2:10:02 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login