PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1283 Members

Official Paper Demon Store now open!

1. Posted on Oct 22, 2005, 7:49:13 AM UTC
    ID: 4831 | #3
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Your wish is my command. I'll have that up within 10 minutes.

Ok both the large and medium mugs are up! Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions or more product suggestions.

Last edited by BogusRed on Oct 22, 2005, 8:03:01 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Oct 23, 2005, 5:55:12 AM UTC
    ID: 4835 | #6
    fablespinner
    Level 36 BETA
    XP
    I'll grab one after I get beck from Yaoi-Con...

Cafepress stores don't accept  paypal (Sadly, because on paypal I have a working credit balance from payments to me...)

So I have to use my credit card and I don't want to use that until AFTER I get back (Going out of town and all, gotta make sure it's clear for hotel costs and such. I'm anal retentive like that, I have to go on vacation with EMPTY credit cards, just in case ya know MURPHY'S LAW makes my car blow up or somthing....)

I'll grab one when I get back.
  3. Posted on Oct 23, 2005, 10:09:56 AM UTC
    ID: 4838 | #8
    fablespinner
    Level 36 BETA
    XP
    On Oct 22, 2005 10:11 pm, BogusRed said:
    [quote]Alrighty thanks D. I hope you are having fun at Yaoi Con.
    [/quote]

I plan on it.... I've been to everyone so far since the very beginning, I don't plan on missing one, the PEOPLE make that con, I like the limited and entirely ADULT aduience.

No screaming Kids running around like idiots

No teenagers being infantile boobs

No hairy overweight men dressed like Faye Valentine (If you've been to AX, you've seen the Man!Faye cosplayer and he's frigging SCARY)

No women with my overly large body type trying to dress in skimpy spandex with a plunge to the navel neck line with triple DDD boobehs hanging to their waists... I'm sorry, you're not a "fighter game anime magic girl"... please STOP wearing those clothes!

No masses of thousands and thousands of people being rude, obnoxious idiots...

Give me small intimate setting cons, where there is no industry HYPE. Adult only attendance and Just fans being FANS.

The conversation is better, the people are nicer, the dealer's room has stuff you actually WANT to buy and can actually get up to the table to see the merchandise. THe panels are fan base driven, usually run by your friends that you can heckle from the sidelines, or like me, I run a panel and usually get heckled by my friends. ^_^

It's a lot of fun.

What a refreshing difference.

Last edited by fablespinner on Oct 23, 2005, 10:11:26 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

4. Posted on Oct 23, 2005, 2:21:52 PM UTC
    ID: 4839 | #9
    angiemation
    Level 3
    XP

Just wondering but you won't be using anyone's artwork here on T-Shirts and stuff?  I remember on DA a case where someone had taken artwork of the site and put it onto T-Shirts.  They were found out by chance and hadn't asked the artists permission.  So you can imagine how many people were po'ed by it.^^;  At the moment I don't want any of my work used on T-Shirts etc.

I'm really impressed by the quality of the products btw, they look so much better than DA's stuff.  I'd happily wear a PaperDemon top any day.:3

Cya!

Angie^-^v

5. Posted on Oct 23, 2005, 5:40:39 PM UTC
    ID: 4841 | #10
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP

Congratulation on the store! I couldn't help it when i saw the mug (the red curtain one)...i bought one! As soon as i can pay my credit card i'll buy the yellow shirt!

YAH,I'll show my bogusred pride!!!!

:veryhappy:

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.