PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1303 Members

Halo 3 beta.....*drools*

1. Posted on May 22, 2007, 9:07:45 PM UTC
    ID: 17129 | #11
    Keenarnor
    Level 112
    XP
    I'd like to play the beta, it looks pretty cool, but I missed out on my chances XP I'll have to wait until September when Halo 3 comes out
  2. Posted on May 23, 2007, 2:24:27 PM UTC
    ID: 17137 | #12
    JIAM
    Level 3
    XP
    I like everything about the beta except one thing. Since it has came out it has been really hard to start matches on Gears. I mean I like it but its seems like everyone playing it is completely obsessed playing it and getting their rank higher. So that means there is a shortage of people playing other games ex. GoW. Used to if you had the right settings and map. You would have a full party in like 5 minutes now 20-30 is the least amount of time you will wait till have a room fill up. The only time I get on the beta is when I play with my friends or when I just want to play halo. I dont care about getting really good at it or getting my rank higher. I just play it to play halo 3. But other than the shortage of people its awesome. Good weapons, good maps, good gameplay, no glitches(ha ha no BXR) and other good stuff.
  3. Posted on May 23, 2007, 2:56:32 PM UTC
    ID: 17138 | #13
    Greed
    Level 29 BANNED
    XP

On May 23, 2007 7:24 am, JIAM said:

I like everything about the beta except one thing. Since it has came out it has been really hard to start matches on Gears. I mean I like it but its seems like everyone playing it is completely obsessed playing it and getting their rank higher. So that means there is a shortage of people playing other games ex. GoW. Used to if you had the right settings and map. You would have a full party in like 5 minutes now 20-30 is the least amount of time you will wait till have a room fill up. The only time I get on the beta is when I play with my friends or when I just want to play halo. I dont care about getting really good at it or getting my rank higher. I just play it to play halo 3. But other than the shortage of people its awesome. Good weapons, good maps, good gameplay, no glitches(ha ha no BXR) and other good stuff.

yeah, there's glitches. the superbounce is back. go to gametrailers.com to see a bunch.

4. Posted on May 24, 2007, 12:59:31 PM UTC
    ID: 17171 | #14
    JIAM
    Level 3
    XP
    Yeah, but the super bounce doesnt really give you an unfair advantage like the BXR, BXB, double shot, and quad shot. About the only thing it really can do is give you a good sniper vantage point but thats all.
  5. Posted on May 24, 2007, 11:11:55 PM UTC
    ID: 17179 | #15
    Greed
    Level 29 BANNED
    XP

On May 24, 2007 5:59 am, JIAM said:

Yeah, but the super bounce doesnt really give you an unfair advantage like the BXR, BXB, double shot, and quad shot. About the only thing it really can do is give you a good sniper vantage point but thats all.

and it's fun

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.