PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1286 Members

Favorite Console

1. Posted on Jun 13, 2007, 7:50:29 PM UTC
    ID: 17474 | #11
    Greed
    Level 29 BANNED
    XP

xbox 360's a piece of shit and mine has the screen freezing error.

wii is stupid. I do not like the controls. and it has a gay-ass name

PS3 is waaaaay over-priced. not worth it.

(In other words, FUCK NEXT GEN)

PS2 Has guitar hero

Gamecube has Zelda so thats pretty cool

X-Box has Halo, one of the best games ever made.

(I Vote the previous generation above the new generation anyday)

2. Posted on Jun 14, 2007, 11:35:19 PM UTC
    ID: 17489 | #13
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP

On Jun 13, 2007 12:50 pm, Greed said:
    [quote]

xbox 360's a piece of shit and mine has the screen freezing error.

wii is stupid. I do not like the controls. and it has a gay-ass name

PS3 is waaaaay over-priced. not worth it.

(In other words, FUCK NEXT GEN)

PS2 Has guitar hero

Gamecube has Zelda so thats pretty cool

X-Box has Halo, one of the best games ever made.

(I Vote the previous generation above the new generation anyday)

[/quote]

PS3 and the 360 are basically the same thing the only difference is company and price. 360 is cheaper and PS3 is too expensive. The Wii has probably the most innovative in controls  I wouldn't consider it next gen cause it's basically a Gamecube with different controllers, graphics aren't as awesome as PS3 or 360, and it doesn't have as much crap loaded into it as the other two but out of the two it smashes both becuase of its interactive controllers. you don't just sit there and press buttons you actually have to move around to get the character to do something.

Oh and 360 has halo 2 and I guess halo3 (I don't play either so I wouldn't know if there is a 3 or not) PS3 will have guitar hero 3, God of war 3, Resident Evil 5 (though I think that's coming out for 360 too) and will also have Metal Gear Solid 4. The Wii has a Zelda Game too and also the new Smash brothers game.

The next gen consoles have just come out so don't be so quick to shoot them down. PS2 didn't even find its feet for about 2 years after it came out and look how big it became. Launch dates are always slow. They all have their advantages really but the PS2 will always be my favorite.

3. Posted on Jun 15, 2007, 12:53:30 AM UTC
    ID: 17492 | #14
    Shalashaska
    Level 6
    XP

On Jun 14, 2007 4:35 pm, Jill V. -S.T.A.R.S. said:
    [quote]

PS3 and the 360 are basically the same thing the only difference is company and price. 360 is cheaper and PS3 is too expensive.

[/quote]

Sorry, but I completely and totally disagree. I really hate to bring this up ,but I see that a few people are saying this same thing.

PS3 Premium=$600

Xbox 360 Premium=$400

For a 360 to have everything that the PS3 has, it would actually cost much more than a PS3. At least $760 as a matter of fact. Allow me to explain.

PS3 has Blu-Ray, 360 has a regular DVD player. To get an HD-DVD player for a 360, which is still not as good as Blu-Ray, costs $200. That brings your total to $600. That breaks even right there. Let's keep going. To play Xbox live, you must pay $60 a year, correct? PS3 online is free. That's $660. Then, the PS3 comes standard with a wireless Wi-Fi connection. With the 360, you have to pay an extra $100 for the wireless online connection. The PS3 comes standard with a 60 gig HDD, while the 360 comes with a 20 gig. Another HDD for a 360 costs $100, but the PS3 will accept any third party HDD out there.

PS3-Runs the Linux OS and surfs the internet.

Pleasse believe me when I say this. I DO NOT WANT A FLAME WAR AS A RESULT OF THIS. I used to believe that the 360 was the superior system, until I got all the facts.

Now my hand hurts.

Peace out.

EDIT: My favorite console would be a tie between PC and the original Playstation.

Last edited by Shalashaska on Jun 15, 2007, 12:56:57 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.