Open group | 1303 Members

War!

1. Posted on Mar 12, 2007, 9:15:52 PM UTC
    ID: 16294 | #11
    Shalashaska
    Level 6
    XP
    On Mar 9, 2007 7:54 am, JIAM said:
    As much as I agree that these are great games, Final Fantasy 7, Illusion of Gaia, Zelda Ocarina of Time, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2, and Dragon Quest VIII. They arent really war games. Neither is RE4 or RE2 even though those are 2 of the best zombie games ever created.

I stand by my original  choices. FF7-war against Shin-Ra, IoG-war against  dark Gaia and an evil comet, OOT- war against Ganon, DBZ- war against just about everybody, and DQVIII- war against  Dhoulmagus and Rapthorne. :P
    It all depends on what you mean by war...

Last edited by Shalashaska on Mar 12, 2007, 9:17:19 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Mar 13, 2007, 1:36:51 PM UTC
    ID: 16295 | #12
    JIAM
    Level 3
    XP

Well I had a really detailed and thought out response to this. But while I was writing it logged me out. So when I went to post it, apparently I wasnt logged in so all of it was gone. So I am not going to take that long and type that again. So I will just say it. It should be pretty simple to know what a war game is and isnt. FF7 is about the closest one of those listed that might be considered a war game. But I dont consider it a war game. Its an action adventure/RPG. Im sure everyone has different opinions on what a war game is and isnt. I'll give you that but generally speaking those really dont fit the bill of a classic war game. They just dont fall into that category to me. So if your having trouble understanding what i mean by a war game. I mean a WAR! game! I think thats pretty simple. Im sure there is going to be someone who comes up with a counter statement but I have already expressed what I thought:mad:

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.