PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Longest Journey: Dreamfall (PC)

1. Posted on Aug 3, 2006, 2:03:21 PM UTC
    ID: 11188 | #1
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

No spoilers:  I do not reveal anything you couldn't already read on the box.

Well, the crazy people at Altex (local computer outlet) gave me a line of credit so I got a new motherboard, hard drive, video card, etc.  So now I'm buying up my favorite games.  *evil laugh*  :evil:

As you can guess by the title of this post I'm playing Dreamfall which is, if you don't know, the sequel to Longest Journey.  A game that really impressed me with it's graphics and story telling even back then.

First, I'd like to say this game is like reading a book. There's a lot of dialogue, but you get your far share of action.  You kinda feel like James Bond with out the 'hot chicks'.  'Cause you are the 'hot chicks'.  I think Zoe, the main character, is cute. Plus, this time around you get to play a male character as well.  First scene he's in - his shirt is off.  Good sign!  LOL

I'm currently on Chapter 8 -  I can't get enough of the beautiful music and bizarre plot.  I don't have a lot of technical information about the game.  I'm really just glad my new graphics card is working out great!

Future obsesssion: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Neverwinter Nights 2

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.