PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

1. Posted on Jul 13, 2008, 4:45:49 AM UTC
    ID: 22062 | #1
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

Mild spoilers.... ( No plot reveals, though)

Much to discuss...

Abe finally gets more screen time!!  And he quickly settles in to being a really cute...fish person. :innocent:  Awww....cute fishy boy.  [ Insert very funny scene; Tacate beer and some impromtu kareoke] *cuddles*

The villain is fun to watch... Mr. Pale n Bitter.  The old cliche of the fair beautiful elf is turned on it's pointed ear.  These elves are haunting maybe even a little creepy but no less beautiful, I think.  I'm wierd like that.

The creature affects are damn impressive.  I couldn't get enough.  More creatures!! Wooo!

And the addition of a new team member is unexpected, but it didn't take me long to see the advantages the new character brought to the table.

I wholly reccomend this one.

2. Posted on Jul 13, 2008, 7:20:05 PM UTC
    ID: 22067 | #2
    ladybattousai
    Level 10
    XP

I liked it better than the first one.  It felt more like Pan's Labyrinth than like its predecessor, which for me is an improvement.  They marbled the humor and the gravity of what they faced very well and it was rewarding to see Abe get a bigger part especially after how sparcely used he was before.

As for the villain, every movie can be greatly improved by a silver haired bish... especially one who likes to practice shirtless...

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.