Open group | 1298 Members

Hancock - Batman: Gotham Knight

1. Posted on Jul 10, 2008, 10:23:01 PM UTC
    ID: 22032 | #1
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

Hancock : Mild spoilers...

I have mixed emotions abotu Hancock.  The 'reveal' towards the end kinda had be confused. It was certianly an interesting take on the concept of a super hero down on his luck....but... I dunno I wasn't exactly thrilled by how the story was executed.  Comments?

Batman: Gotham KnightNo spoilers on the plot or anything... Just fan girl gushing.  :bounce:

Gotham Knight is AWESOME... Attention fan girls... if you every wanted to see Bruce Wayne as a hot anime guy - here's your chance.  :lol:  I think it's the third or fourth act he's look'n mighty fine! 

Hotness aside I really liked this - and its worth seeing before you venture to the theatre to watch The Dark Knight.  I have a feeling it sets up some things that Bruce and The Bat Man will face when dealing with the Joker.  It's like a Prologue of sorts.  Great animation styles and storytelling.  I love the multiple faces of Batman - the depictions are great.  You ge to see a few different costume choices and body styles. 

There's also interesting character development tha may or may not be mentioned in The Dark Knight

2. Posted on Jul 11, 2008, 7:19:40 AM UTC
    ID: 22034 | #2
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP

Haven't seen Hancock yet but I just bought and watched Gotham Knight and it was pretty awesome. The animation was top notch and I loved the fact that you could never really see Batman entirely he was always partially hidden in most of the episodes which gave it creepy points XD I was, however, expecting it to be longer but meh that's just nitpicking it was a great movie :yes:

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.