PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Disney's Enchanted

1. Posted on Oct 13, 2007, 10:47:46 PM UTC
    ID: 19868 | #1
    Animeiac
    Level 27
    XP

I'm not sure if anyone seen this or not but there's this trailer for an up coming Disney movie called "Enchanted".

It's about your every day classic singing/making friends with the animals animated princess who gets pushed into a fountain by a witch/queen and ends up in real life New Yorko.O

James Marsden (from 2007 Hairspray) plays your average prince charming who must go and rescue his princess from the dangers and mysteries of New York City:annoyed: 

Meanwhile a little girl and her father invinted the princess to stay with them until they can figure out a way to bring her back to her fairy tale home:doh: 

Do you think that Disney is making a mockery of the one thing that made them famous?

2. Posted on Oct 14, 2007, 2:41:54 AM UTC
    ID: 19872 | #2
    jenileyn
    Level 2 LOCKED
    XP

Famous, or infamous? Being 'Disney-fied' isn't exactly a compliment in my experience.  :ponders: 

Personally, I laughed my butt off when the prince got run over by the bicyclists in mid-song. :rofl:

3. Posted on Oct 15, 2007, 2:10:17 PM UTC
    ID: 19889 | #3
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

I agree that Disney cheapens their legacy at every turn.  (Poor Walt....I know he wasn't some saint, but he had awesome vision)  The 'Disney vault' crap is my biggest peev.  'We're making this film unavailable so we can sell for inflated prices through out time.'  They try to make it sound like 'oooo it's a treasure'  Bull it's so they can sell Snow White for $30 instead of $9.99

And they can't  write a decent story to save their lives.  Seems like Enchanted is another flop. ( I may watch it to confirm that naturally)

Pixar, you have my condolences on your years enduring the Disney-Money-Machine.  Please keep making delightful stories like Finding Nemo.  I'm looking forward to their next releases!

4. Posted on Oct 15, 2007, 10:56:19 PM UTC
    ID: 19898 | #4
    Animeiac
    Level 27
    XP

Sliverbane: I'm glad you feel the same way. If Disney stays on this path of disappointment, people will stop going to their movies. Which means no body will ever buy their products anymore. And all of their theme parks will shut down.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.