PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1300 Members

going to Fanime

1. Posted on Mar 22, 2012, 11:51:08 PM UTC
    ID: 27866 | #21
    qwertyjpc
    Level 1
    XP

it's that time of year again! i hope i can go...so far i have registered an account at fanime.com  but have not paid for my membership or got a hotel room yet. soon will though.

damit after all this time, i'm gonna miss SDCC again for nlpu in Santa Cruz.

2. Posted on Apr 2, 2012, 12:38:20 AM UTC
    ID: 27883 | #22
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

I'm going too! I'm staying at the Fairmont hotel. This is the first time I'm getting a hotel at Fanime. 

Reserving a hotel is going to be tough. The close ones sold out long ago. I hope you find one!

3. Posted on Apr 28, 2012, 8:32:08 PM UTC
    ID: 27908 | #23
    qwertyjpc
    Level 1
    XP

well the thing is bogus... i have actually found out why BAAU is banned. it's not just the sharing of the cost of the book. what i found was that the old members played a dangerous game connected to BAAU DOWN 4. the BAAUtle Royale. they tried their best to imitate the movie Battle Royale by trying to kill each other in a situation similar to BR. the owner of SDCC 's son participated and was one of the unfornate people that weren't  brought back. so the sales of BAAU DOWN 4 skyrocketed and sold out because of life imitating art. what the owner of SDCC doesn't realize is that the current members have nothing to do with this but you can't blame him for being angry. in fact only one member who was a part of the BAAUtle Royale is still with BAAU: Hojo. Everybody might feel kinda sad for that guy Alex (Stabby) but what can we do?

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.