PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1268 Members

Breast size- Is bigger REALLY better in real life?

1. Posted on Feb 20, 2009, 6:11:07 AM UTC
    ID: 23751 | #21
    insomniac
    Level 3
    XP

It's really a personal taste thing, rather than "good vs bad". Just as some people like blonds more than brunettes and vice versa, some like 'em big, some like 'em small.

Me, I'm not picky. I think curvy girls are gorgeous, but there's something to be said for the smaller-chested ones too, especially if they're a bit androgynous to start with. In the end, for me, it's more about overall appearance than size. If they look really fake, that's a big turn-off for me, regardless of how big they are.

(Bisexual male speaking, for the record.)

2. Posted on Feb 20, 2009, 4:59:55 PM UTC
    ID: 23760 | #22
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

Unless you have a massive frame large breasts can be very bad... (Hmm I wonder if a 7 foot woman with a D or  E cup breast would feel less strained or not?)  Anyhow large breasts can be very bad...  Pain and mobility issues. So I do think there are bad breasts.  I haven't met a large breasted woman who hasn't day-dreamed about smaller breasts at least once because of the issues I listed.  On the topic os asthedics that is up to taste...but tas I stated earlier in the discussion I went from a B to a full C and I did not like the immediate results - shoulder and upper back pain. Not Fun.

3. Posted on Feb 21, 2009, 9:56:57 AM UTC
    ID: 23764 | #23
    FOERVRAENGD
    Level 2
    XP

I used to have a D-cup and I hated it. You get these ugly "cracks" or what I should call it because of the weight. I have loosen weight now since I take ritalin so I have now a B-cup. Fake breasts can look better as long as they look a bit natural and not like two balloons.

A beutiful womans body is when the curves, shapes and size is on the same level. A girl with a small butt (like me heh) but with pretty big breasts is not that attractive imo. But neither do I find it appealing with a flat chested girl with a skinny body having a big butt.

When I lost weight and my breasts "shrinked" my bf said that he missed my fat (okay he didn't say "fat" but I wasn't that soft a cuddly to hug anymore).

btw this feels like it would fit more in the red curtain x'D

4. Posted on Feb 22, 2009, 9:41:10 PM UTC
    ID: 23805 | #25
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Feb 21, 2009 1:56 am, FOERVRAENGD said:
    [quote]

I have loosen weight now since I take ritalin so I have now a B-cup.

[/quote]

WOW O.O That's excillent work hon- I'm very happy for you! I've heard MANY stories of how D cups are to handle. I'm a small C cup personally (In NZ standards- I think it's the same as yours), but I REALLY wouldn't want to be any bigger. They're very bad for your back I've heard :(

5. Posted on Feb 23, 2009, 7:57:20 AM UTC
    ID: 23811 | #26
    ladyHisoka
    Level 10
    XP

Im kind of a large A -Small B cup and ironically for my shape its a little on the small side. the girls are in need of soem umph in the bra so I use T back's to add soem cleavge.

Last edited by ladyHisoka on Feb 23, 2009, 7:59:43 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

6. Posted on Feb 24, 2009, 2:50:40 AM UTC
    ID: 23815 | #27
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

On a related topic, I really hate that its getting hard to find bras without an underwire. I'm a small B and with our size we do not need a fricken underwire. But it's really hard to find a bra these days without one. That really pisses me off. They are too uncomfortable.

7. Posted on Feb 24, 2009, 5:12:51 AM UTC
    ID: 23819 | #28
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Feb 23, 2009 6:50 pm, BogusRed said:
    [quote]

On a related topic, I really hate that its getting hard to find bras without an underwire. I'm a small B and with our size we do not need a fricken underwire. But it's really hard to find a bra these days without one. That really pisses me off. They are too uncomfortable.

[/quote]

You can't be wearing the right size if its uncomfortable. See, I could be a 12B if it weren't for my back size, but instead, I'm a 10 c so the cup doesn't poke me in the boob as much. Maybe that's your issue. You're really the next cup up but you've never found out cause you haven't been fitted right :(

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.