PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1277 Members

Favorite piece you made here?

1. Posted on Apr 17, 2024, 5:59:21 PM UTC
    ID: 47577 | #1
    Zelleya
    Level 7
    XP

As the title suggests, what is your favorite art piece that you made specifically for paper demon, so far?
    Whether you've been here a couple weeks like I have, or several years. I'd like to see all of your gorgeous works! So share with me in this thread ♥
    Also, tell me what about it you like the most/feel the most proud of? If its something about the skill level you achieved or an association you have with it.

I have not set this thread as 18+ so it can be accessible to all. Please bear this in mind when sharing!

Last edited by Zelleya on Apr 17, 2024, 6:02:37 PM UTC. 2 total edits.

2. Posted on Apr 18, 2024, 1:33:33 AM UTC
    ID: 47594 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

Great question, and so hard to answer for me. I've had a lot of art funk so my emotions can be very high and very low, and can change over time. 

Art thumbnail
    Out of my recent art I think this is my favourite. It makes me really happy to look at all my friend's characters having fun partying together <3

Art thumbnail

This one holds some great memories. I was deep in an art block, but I squeezed this one out to promote a quest Paperdemon had and the quest was *so fun*- I barely remember the art block at the time cause this reminds me of how much fun the RP for it was.

Art thumbnail

The character development challenge for this got me trying out perspective for the first time in ages, and it was so good to dust off the cobwebs

These are a few images with good memories? It's really hard to pick one XD

Last edited by ArkillianDragon on Apr 18, 2024, 1:42:08 AM UTC. 6 total edits.

3. Posted on Apr 18, 2024, 1:13:12 PM UTC
    ID: 47599 | #3
    Zelleya
    Level 7
    XP

@ArkillianDragon :
    Ooh those all look really fun! ;; And have great memories tied to them it looks like. I love when I can look back on a piece of art and remember a whole event like with your second piece. 

And  I hear it for all the art blocks xD
    I've been pushing through that too lately!

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login