Open group | 1285 Members

Wanted: New co-author for Mosquiton fic

1. Posted on Apr 24, 2006, 5:02:29 AM UTC
    ID: 9052 | #11
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    On Apr 23, 2006 9:20 pm, dfelon said:
    [quote]Wow I havn't heard anyone mentioning Mosquiton in ages O.o Anyhoo, I loved the OVA, it got so perverted near the end >:3 Good luck finding your partner!
    [/quote]

You have heard of it at least- how bout you two hock up for a fanfic then? I don't have a clue how popular it is to if anyone else could. You need to know the characters quite well to do a good fic :nods:
  2. Posted on Apr 24, 2006, 5:13:43 AM UTC
    ID: 9053 | #12
    dfelon
    Level 7
    XP
    I wish I could could help but I don't think I'm the best writer. The only experience I have with this sort of stuff is one creative writing class in high school ^^;
  3. Posted on Apr 24, 2006, 2:39:02 PM UTC
    ID: 9057 | #13
    Cokekitty
    Level 115
    XP
    Well, I like to think that I'm a pretty good writer, but I don't know anything about the series.  :sick:  Master of Mosquiton: The Vampire...I've never heard of it.  I guess I could help out a little if you wanted.  I could always edit it for you.  I'm a huge grammar fiend. :D
  4. Posted on Apr 25, 2006, 2:30:03 PM UTC
    ID: 9078 | #14
    Dyami
    Level 6
    XP
    I really think you need an editor, not a co-author. and as for writer's block... it's a curse I know but it always helps me if I just discus that part with my friends, it's amazing the things they can do with my poor head... I think just about every person who has ever tried to write has been plauged with writer's block, or at least that's the way it seems...
  5. Posted on Apr 27, 2006, 8:14:18 PM UTC
    ID: 9106 | #15
    Cokekitty
    Level 115
    XP

Dyami brings up a very good point.  :) If you get writer's block, just talk about your story with friends, or something to that effect.  I get writer's block on a regular basis, and that usually helps a lot.

As for needing an editor, once again, I'm still available. :D

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.