PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Phoenix Wright fic posted ^^

1. Posted on Apr 29, 2008, 10:36:17 PM UTC
    ID: 21450 | #1
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

[writing2767] - It's submitted! So far its only one chapter, but I would like to know how non Phoenix Wright fans like it, cause *theoretically*, even thoguht some things in fanfics are given, it should still be enjoyable to a non fan, and I'd like to know if it is.

[comic163] The comic teaser if that makes a difference to anyone ^^

Breif on the story for interests sakes- Wright and co Law offices has become very well known over the last 3 years for Phoenix Wright's uncanny ability to force the truth out of a court case and prove even the most doubtious person innocent.

When Phoenix's work load suddenly triples due to someone moon lighting as an attorney at his law firm, suspicions are raised about the new attorney's methods. Who is this mysterious new lawyer that refuses to disclose his name? What is his intentions? And what do you do when you're framed for murder, and you don't trust the lawyer defending you?

I hope  to have lots of drama and suspence and mystery in the fic, and I hope I catch the essence of the game, cause it's been VERY inspirational to me ^^ So far I've had great feed back from fans, so this should be a nice juicey story ;) I hope you all enjoy it ^^

Last edited by ArkillianDragon on Apr 29, 2008, 10:37:42 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Sep 11, 2008, 9:55:51 PM UTC
    ID: 22454 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

The story has just hit 9 chapters for those interested- It's had alot of really good feedback on Y!gallery and Deviantart. I know it's a little scarey reading a story about a fandom if you don't trust the writer, or if you don't know the fandom, so I thought I'd also link a bit of art up for some visual appeal :D

[thumb17826] My first concept drawing of one of the main characters of the fanfic- Zeth Gant. Even back then he had the big skunk stripe down his head. The original reason for the stripe was to make him similar to his father in colourings. That and it was weird and differnt. I changed the colours of his clothing later to match Phoenix Wrights however

[thumb17917] In this picture, she was nameless cause I wasn't sure what her role in the story was going to be. I was caught between her crushing on Phoenix and trying to persue a friendship which ends up turning into a murder (as sorta shown in the picture, but I canned it cause it sounded really MAry Sue), or make her a darker character where she's directly involved with the murder. I later changed her name to Shelly Beech to fit in with her back story. You can note me if you want to know why, but I haven't said why in the story so it's too spooilerish. She didn't change alot in appearance either ^^

[thumb18215] The final design for Zeth Gant and Shelly Beech. I chose a blue and red scheme for Zeth in the end, cause I wanted him to have 'heroic' colours even if he had a darker side to him that wasn't immeditaly apparent. Shelly ended up adopting a more vixeny role, so I sassed her up a little for a more naughty girl next door look. She gets way too much attention for the amount of air time she gets though T.T Sigh...

[thumb18514] This isn't in the actual story, but I drew it as a pre story friendship thing cause I wanted to get a better picture in my head of Zeth interacting as a person. It becomes important in the story how strong the friendship between those two is though, cause it gets tried alot :(

[thumb19034] A group of characters at my disposal to use if I need their roles. They're all actual Spy craft characters I've played, will play, or would like to play eventually. The ones currently in the story are Zeth Gant, Alexander Kraus, Shelly Beech, Vaughan Daniels (Although Vaughan's name isn't specifically mentioned in the fic- I know it's him ;) ) Darren will feature later on under the alias 'Bebop' :D His skills aren't needed yet :)

[thumb19066] Alexander Kraus, the prosecutor of my fanfic. He's German, he's hot, and he's as bent as it gets. His role is goign to get larger as the fic goes along. At the moment however, he's hitting on poor Edgeworth all the time XD Lol

[thumb19277] Godot appears in the story too! :D Could of story continuity reasons, I had to redesign Godot's look a bit. He also needs tracking bracers so people know where he is. He doesn't mind though. He's on a mission ;)

[thumb19601] Art thumbnail Some cool pics of Zeth cause well... Everyone loves him XD (I'm so happy about that :3 )

So yeah. Go read :D It's worth it, even though I was half asleep writing some of it (I edited it a bit when I wasn't asleep- I swarez!!). I'd love to know everyone's opinion, and please, comment on this forum if you're currently reading it :D :dance:

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.