PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1286 Members

A Knight's Tale fanfiction question

1. Posted on Mar 31, 2008, 4:53:30 PM UTC
    ID: 21204 | #1
    Level 1
    XP

So, anyone here read/or write the stuff? If so, I have a question for you guys: I'm currently in the process of writing a one-shot that occurs a good several years after the film did. How do you guys feel abut Geoff, Kate, Wat, and Roland being married and having families (Will and Jocelyn are already a given)? Do you think it's believable, or not? Are some of them better off single?

2. Posted on Mar 31, 2008, 7:26:09 PM UTC
    ID: 21205 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

Well, for Chaucer, you could research that online- cause he's a real person. It'd depend how it was done thoguh. See, I'm all for romances, but some of them need a humerous romance and a convincing hook up. Otherwise... It'd be a little lame in comparsion to Wills >.>

3. Posted on Apr 1, 2008, 2:22:43 AM UTC
    ID: 21208 | #4
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Mar 31, 2008 5:25 pm, cruffins said:
    [quote]

The other two loose ends would make a nice couple.

[/quote]

Who- the ginger crazy guy and the armour making feminist? :giggle: In an ironic sort of way- it'd be an interesting read watching them bicker ^^

4. Posted on Apr 1, 2008, 3:20:36 AM UTC
    ID: 21209 | #5
    Level 1
    XP

I agree with you about romance Arkillian, but actually, I wasn't going to show everyone hooking up, since that's not important to the plot of this particular story. I just wanted to show the gang with their families. Sorry for being so vague about the story synopsis in the first place -- basically, it's a tribute fic to Heath Ledger.

I intend to research Chaucer like I did Prince Edward, but I have to admit, I see him as being a bachelor as well. Kate and Wat? Interesting. :-D Does anyone else see Roland getting together with Jocelyn's retainer, or is that just me?

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.