PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1303 Members

Phoenix Wright Fanfic!

1. Posted on Feb 18, 2008, 6:17:47 AM UTC
    ID: 20993 | #1
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

I have this TOTALLY cool Phoenix Wright fic in my head that I've been mulling over for the last few days cause I'm totally not sick of the games even after playng them twice. THAT is a biggie for me.

Cause of the cool storyline that is TOTALLY leaving me in fits, I'm gonna do a fandom:-

Phoenix Wright- Turnabout Friends

I don't have a clue of specific details, but so far its going to be a murder on the night of Phoenix, Miles, and Larry's school reunion. That is definite. Other details I'm mulling over is who murdered, why who how and where. This has got me sooooo excited . I feel like I'm playing Cluedo!!

I'm going to have to do ALOT of thinking to get the quality of challenge level that the game does, and I'm gonna have to do some research on law too (Oh man- that's gonna suck T.T ), but even though younger me would've fleed at trying something like this, I'm quite excited to try it now ^^ I have all sorts of neat things I wanna do but not diclose yet XD *dies*

Anyone else a PW fan and want to mull concepts? My biggest issue is the overall storyline. Once I have that, then I can sort out events, evidence, witnesses etc...

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.