Open group | 1285 Members

Running with Werewolves

1. Posted on Oct 9, 2007, 4:39:26 PM UTC
    ID: 19833 | #1
    NizhoniWolf
    Level 2
    XP

How'llo !!!

over on DA i have a popular story called Running with Werewolves with comments such as;

**COMMENT**Not bad, not bad at all! Got me kinda curious about it, which I guess was the point. The ideas about werewolves and their different kinds and whatnot was intriguing to me, as i have a love of wolves myself, and enjoy that which can become one. ^^ I liked this! keep up the good work!

**COMMENT**oooh, i love this one!! one of the better one's i've seen around!! it made me sad that it ended where it did, i wanted to keep reading!! i'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment of the story!! until then!!

**COMMENT**Hmm…
    Well, this is a little rough around the edges, but I still like it! It could use a little editing and re-wording, but other than that, it’s pretty good.
    I will enjoy reading the rest.

**prolodge**

The Streets were bitterly cold outside, but that didn’t stop girls putting on ridiculously short skirts and tiny tops and going out on the town. A young drunk girl staggered out of a club wearing pretty much the same thing, followed by a devious looking guy. “Leave me alone creep…” she shouted, not that it made any difference. It was about 1 am and next to no-one sober was around, the guy pushed the girl into a ally and started to laugh a sick and twisted laugh, “what the fucks funny, piss off, I want a cab…” “You’re going no were…I want to play with your inners baby and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!” “what?……F**K OFF… you…you freak!” “Yep that’s right baby… I’m a freak …..a mother fucker of a freak!” he said his muscles started to ripple and his body started to contract, the girl backed up against the wall as she watched in horror as this guy started to transform.

So! if your intrested, pop along to the 'red curtain' part of the site and search for 'Running with Werewolves' if anybody wants to read more let me know and i'll post the next few chapters!

Last edited by NizhoniWolf on Oct 9, 2007, 4:40:02 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.