PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

National Novel Writing Month

1. Posted on Aug 29, 2007, 8:51:16 PM UTC
    ID: 19060 | #11
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP

Monochromatic Nymph, I think you have a very interesting storyline there that has lot's of potential. But do be careful because age specific problems in stories can be sometimes hard to believe so make sure you have a rock solid reason for the creatures attacking only that age group. Other than that though it sounds good so far :yes:

Runic, That totally sounds like a good story. I think you should write it out, it would be perfect for NaNoWriMo. Even if you don't finish within the time limit you still would have started it and have the opprotunity to elaborate on it even deeper with out time resrtictions.

Heartrate Monitor, I read some examples of your writing and I have to say. You're very talented with words and if you were to enter NaNowriMo I bet your story would be one to be noticed by editors or publishing companies. I hope you do enter :yes:

2. Posted on Aug 30, 2007, 4:36:29 PM UTC
    ID: 19102 | #12
    Lhunuial
    Level 20
    XP

I don't think I'm going to participate. I wanted to try it once, but seeing the deadline of one months just gives me instant writer's block.

Runic Tunic, that sounds great. It was be neat to see the adventures of your D&D party in storyline. I've tried that with two of my group's campaigns, one of whom the characters are all about level 16 and the other where we're about level 9. We switch between campaigns often.

3. Posted on Nov 4, 2007, 11:15:33 PM UTC
    ID: 20040 | #14
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP

On Nov 2, 2007 2:07 pm, heartrate monitor said:
    [quote]

I am going to do some necromancy to this thread. National Novel Writing Month is this month. I am participating.

[/quote]

Cool can't wait to see what you come up with. You're an awesome writer :yes:

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.