PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

About my story "Unnamed for now"

1. Posted on Jun 10, 2005, 6:51:03 AM UTC
    ID: 660 | #1
    Brethesen
    Level 39
    XP
    No, actually I ran into a prob... But in that you all can help me!

So, my story has three girls. Sarah, our motherly and cool headed, blue haired lady. Next is Ellen, with her optimistic's and most easily frightened from the three, green haired lady. And last is Judy, with her naive heart and with her ideology of a bright future.

Now, the question is this: To who will our "hero" fall in love with? Or will HE fall in love with them all?

Post your post's within next week and i'll continue my story.

*Edit* to all those that doesn't know, my story can be found on the Red Curtain site, under new writing...

Last edited by Brethesen on Jun 13, 2005, 12:40:27 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Jun 10, 2005, 6:57:57 AM UTC
    ID: 661 | #2
    Minimaid
    Level 174 BETA MOD
    XP
    Well, if he falls in love with Judy, there would be that whole naive thing you could play off of, and problems in which she would think everything about him is perfect, yadda yadda, and then he would make some kind of mistake and not be all she imagined he would be and her heart would be broken, etc.

I think the easily-frightened Ellen would be a little annoying to see in a relationship, personally. She would constantly be looking to him for protection.

I like Sarah quite a lot, and I think she might be the best choice, but Judy comes in close second. The relationship bumps with Sarah would be more of a power-struggle, which I always find fun to read about. Of course, this is all just my personal opinion. :)
  3. Posted on Jun 13, 2005, 12:39:27 PM UTC
    ID: 725 | #3
    Brethesen
    Level 39
    XP
    And personal opinions I hunt in this post, so people! Tell me your opinion, or i'll do something nasty with our "hero" at the next chapter! ;)

*Edit* Minimaid, i'm nearly finished with the third chapter.

Last edited by Brethesen on Jun 13, 2005, 2:15:45 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.