Open group | 1303 Members

Beta readers for story.

1. Posted on Aug 1, 2006, 12:25:05 AM UTC
    ID: 11095 | #1
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    BETA READING FOR STORY- EQUITY

I need 1 or 2 beta readers for my story- nothing hard or anything. I have a complex world and characters and all I want to know

• is it easy to read? (not nessecarily grammar wise- although I'm not tooooo bad at grammar now...)
    • Does it make sence?
    • Are you confused? ( this is differnt to does this make sence)
    • Are you excited to read more? Yes? No? Why?

That kind of stuff. Hopefully the grammar and tenses shouldn't be too bad- and the squiggly line will pick up most of my spellng!! XD

See, normally, I have beta tester friends, but the problem is that they know my world well. I hold alot back from them (alot of it is WIP still), but they know so much that they are actually writing Slayer's Game- in the same world, with all of the complex rules. They'd read it the same as me- I take for granted that this is this and that is that. I want someone not familier with my storys to read it.

I've only done one page (of crap), so it'll be a bit (maybe) before I write something that is longer (and not crap)- I don't know how long this will take cause I haven't written in a while- I'm a little rusty...
    I'll take down your user names and give you an e-mail when it's a bit more into it. See, it's mostly the first 20 pages or what- they're the personality setter. The hard to give, but not spell it out par tof the story.

God lord, I'm rambling now... Please leave a comment if you can spare the time. The story will be interesting if you are a medieval fantasy lover. It's just whether or not it'll make alot of sence ^^;

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.