PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1303 Members

Wanna see more of "..." genre stories?

1. Posted on Jun 20, 2006, 6:10:52 AM UTC
    ID: 10078 | #1
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    What kind of storys do people want to see posted here? I may write one specifically if people will read it :)

*remembering, I wont do a fanfic of anyone I don't know well

I can do most genres. You want to see it? I'll see if I can write it :)
  2. Posted on Jun 20, 2006, 6:38:38 AM UTC
    ID: 10079 | #2
    Icy-Sunset
    Level 10
    XP
    Good horror stories would be cool.....buuut....
    ....Gundam Wing fanfics are love. X3 Especially those that do not feature Relena in anyway.  :B
  3. Posted on Jun 20, 2006, 7:39:51 AM UTC
    ID: 10080 | #3
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP
    Stories with sad endings I always think are good i don't know why. Probably cause that's the genre that I do most lol but yeah I'd like to see one of those :yes:
  4. Posted on Jun 20, 2006, 11:40:36 AM UTC
    ID: 10084 | #4
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    Can't do Gundam- I know little about Gundam Wing let alone any of the other ones... horror though I've never really explored that that far. Do you mean horror as in horror film (psycho type stuff) or thriller type stuff? That would have to take a bit of thought... I watch some psychological trillers like Butterfly effect, but I tend to vear away from them cause it's either done badly, or I don't enjoy it cause there isn't enough of other elements I do want.... It's a thought though...

Jilly- you want sad stuffs? Bryan's past story "The final Sunset" is pretty sad- well... depressing. More specific though- what kind of sad? Any in particular? Love loss? Destruction? Poverty? Damn- I feel depressed now :p Hmmm....
  5. Posted on Jun 20, 2006, 11:52:43 AM UTC
    ID: 10085 | #5
    Icy-Sunset
    Level 10
    XP
    On Jun 20, 2006 4:40 am, arkillian said:
    Can't do Gundam- I know little about Gundam Wing let alone any of the other ones... horror though I've never really explored that that far. Do you mean horror as in horror film (psycho type stuff) or thriller type stuff? That would have to take a bit of thought... I watch some psychological trillers like Butterfly effect, but I tend to vear away from them cause it's either done badly, or I don't enjoy it cause there isn't enough of other elements I do want.... It's a thought though...

I'm not sure what kind of horror...A good psycho something would be spiffy.
  6. Posted on Jun 20, 2006, 6:01:13 PM UTC
    ID: 10091 | #7
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP

On Jun 20, 2006 4:40 am, arkillian said:
    [quote]Can't do Gundam- I know little about Gundam Wing let alone any of the other ones... horror though I've never really explored that that far. Do you mean horror as in horror film (psycho type stuff) or thriller type stuff? That would have to take a bit of thought... I watch some psychological trillers like Butterfly effect, but I tend to vear away from them cause it's either done badly, or I don't enjoy it cause there isn't enough of other elements I do want.... It's a thought though...

Jilly- you want sad stuffs? Bryan's past story "The final Sunset" is pretty sad- well... depressing. More specific though- what kind of sad? Any in particular? Love loss? Destruction? Poverty? Damn- I feel depressed now :p Hmmm....
    [/quote]

Family loss, love loss stuff like that. Man, I'm a big wierdo I love sad stories :lol: but I'll go check you're final sunset story :grin:

7. Posted on Jun 20, 2006, 10:05:09 PM UTC
    ID: 10098 | #8
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    On Jun 20, 2006 9:16 am, Nessarose said:
    Science Fiction.  Nothing is better than a good Science Fiction story.  Or fantasy.

Most of my stuff is medieval fantasy if you're interested :) Science Fiction is another touchy one for me- I'm a gamer, but not one of thouse kind of gamers ^^; Heh... Unless Scifi spands to medieval fantasy somehow ^^;
  8. Posted on Jun 22, 2006, 4:51:57 PM UTC
    ID: 10151 | #9
    Nessarose
    Level 6
    XP
    What about CATS?  Who doesn't love a good CATS story.  I think me and Veg Spicer are the only ones that have ever seen it, though, and she only saw it because I forced her to.  And yesterday we were discussing whether or not Rum Tum Tugger was gay... yes, such deep conversations we have....  Then, she found a card for Mystery Date and we tried to call Cornholio on the Mystery Date cell phone.... it didn't work.  So, try to watch CATS.  It's only $14.99 at Target, and it's cool.  I love it... my family hatres it tohugh(cuz I tlak about it too much)
  9. Posted on Jun 22, 2006, 10:25:20 PM UTC
    ID: 10156 | #10
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    *cries* Now I know NOTHING about CATS... I was kind of hopeing there may be some suggestions I could do... Depressing type storys and sci-fi are stepping past my knowledge boundarys. I could try sad storys, but I'm a happy person by nature, with a sophisticated evil streak (apparently). Sadness is something I block out, not channel...

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.