Open group | 1285 Members

[18+] You got X rated storys?

1. Posted on Jun 9, 2006, 4:48:17 PM UTC
    ID: 9850 | #1
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    *purrs*

Just going through some of my writings I have posted here and I didn't realise how many I had that were X-rated!! With storyline too which is kind of freaky considering most don't have one...

Anyways, I thought I'd set up a forum as a Libuary of people that have X-rated storys- this is storys with PINK BITS peoples ;) And if you don't know what pink bits are- note me cause I'm not talking ANY dirtier than that ^^

So yes- reply to this forum of any story you've got that is X-rated with a small blurb on what it's about. I'm sure it'll be good for late night reading >:) *giggles* I'm in such a naughty mood ^^

Me? I don't normally go below the belt at all unless its to show something important, but I'm actually alot freer with what I tap into with writing. So far I only have 3

Lesson of Love- Straight Lemon

http://www.paperdemon.com/storyview.php/id/907/ch/1.html Julia Jones reads out her poem for an english assignment she has about a girl dreaming of her true love gets an even greater leason when her school crush happens by her reading out her poem and desides to give her real advice on what love feels like.

At the Speed of light- Yaoi Fic

http://www.paperdemon.com/storyview.php/id/462/ch/1.html
    Litterally- Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) and Flash (Wally West) are left alone with 10 pizza boxes while the girls head out for a night out- girls only. My first Yaoi. Aside from the monkeys, its pretty good... short fic and a not very smooth but good

Ignition- Yaoi Fic

http://www.paperdemon.com/storyview.php/id/880/ch/1.html
    Well, my first turned out so well that a few of my friends on Deviantart begged me to write a second, with my character Alex in. After huge moral dilemma, I came up with a story line that was so good- it fit in with the novel ^^; Ummm- Bryan, my emotionally dependant Arkillian Dragon discussed his uncontrolable feelings for Julia Jones, trying to find a way of holding back his desires for her. The conclusion makes for an interestign way of spending the night out...

I'm sure that I'm not the only one here with X-rated stuff. Come out of the closet peps and strut your stuff ;)

BTW BR, if you have any problems with this forum, knock it down. People can serch for this- I'm just making it easier and more sociable ;)

Last edited by BogusRed on Jun 10, 2006, 1:20:20 PM UTC. 3 total edits.

2. Posted on Jun 10, 2006, 1:19:08 PM UTC
    ID: 9874 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Having links to RC content from the PD side is against site rules but we do allow adult oriented convo's as long as they are labeled. I've adjusted your label from *mature* to [18+] so you are safe. I'm still a little weary about it though. I really don't like PD links to RC.

So here's what I'm going to suggest, in your url's take out the "rc_" part of the url. That way it will link to the story on the PD side and it will have the warning page. I'll do this for your links. That way both of us are happy.

I'm going to bring up the possibility of a RC forum in the Suggestion box.
  3. Posted on Jun 11, 2006, 4:12:52 AM UTC
    ID: 9892 | #3
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    On Jun 10, 2006 6:19 am, BogusRed said:
    [quote]Having links to RC content from the PD side is against site rules but we do allow adult oriented convo's as long as they are labeled. I've adjusted your label from *mature* to [18+] so you are safe. I'm still a little weary about it though. I really don't like PD links to RC.

So here's what I'm going to suggest, in your url's take out the "rc_" part of the url. That way it will link to the story on the PD side and it will have the warning page. I'll do this for your links. That way both of us are happy.

I'm going to bring up the possibility of a RC forum in the Suggestion box.
    [/quote]

Oh yes please!!! I didn't see any mature label things on the forum thing so I manually put it in- but an RC only forum would be good ^^ I didn't know that the url directly linked to the red curtain page though.... I thought it always asked permission. Sorry bout that- maybe you should mention the hotlinking from RC to PD somewhere so people know to do this? I was a little unsure about the linking, but I figured that labling it as mature would fix it ^^; Aiiieee...
  4. Posted on Jun 11, 2006, 8:49:05 PM UTC
    ID: 9904 | #4
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    its in the rules that you aren't allowed to link from PD to RC on any PD pages. But there isn't anything describing how to get rid of the little rc_ thingamagig.

Anyway, I'll see if I can come up with a gateway that will detect if you've entered the RC yet today and if you havne't it will show a gateway page. That way we can allow RC links on PD. Sorry about going off topic.

Yes more X-rated stories. Please post.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.