Open group | 1277 Members

hi there

1. Posted on Jan 10, 2024, 4:35:55 PM UTC
    ID: 46482 | #1
    Yuett
    Level 2
    XP

So I'm new here and I wanted to say hi to everyone

I'm Yú, or Yuett, I've been feeling lost creatively speaking for a while now, so I was looking for a place that could help me overcome my art block and I found this. I used to play arpgs in DeviantArt for a while, but that website is not at all what it used to be.

So I made this character named Hodei which means "cloud" in basque (a language spoken in the north of Spain, I don't speak it but I like how it sounds). They don't really have a story yet but I'm excited because I like the design, so I can't wait to play with them. 

I'm thinking about getting a discord account again to be able to speak with you guys, but I get overwhelmed sometimes with this things so I'm not sure...

I'd love to know more about how your discord works before trying to join there, specially if it's usefull for meeting other characters and being more engaged with the whole arpg experience or what kind of things happen there

Thank you all!

Last edited by Yuett on Jan 10, 2024, 4:36:39 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Jan 11, 2024, 3:03:32 PM UTC
    ID: 46485 | #2
    arobeans
    Level 51
    XP

Hi! Welcome to Paperdemon! We're happy to have you here. 

The Discord certainly is more active than the forums. People there are very helpful and responsive. You can roleplay there, ask to collab with people, and share your art. 

3. Posted on Mar 3, 2024, 8:46:49 AM UTC
    ID: 46724 | #3
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Welcome to the community Yuett.

We recently discovered a very small percentage of our user base makes it into the discord so we're going to try and move more community interaction into our forums. Sorry for my late reply. to be perfectly honest, i really love discord and have been investing in community building there. but yes it gets overwhelming in discord. 

Never fear, we're going to improve our forums and add some roleplay features to make it even more enticing to use the forums over discord.

4. Posted on Mar 4, 2024, 4:29:06 AM UTC
    ID: 46760 | #5
    Minimaid
    Level 174 BETA MOD
    XP

Welcome welcome welcome!

as BogusRed and Ark mentioned, we are working hard to move more interactions to the forums and website itself, so hopefully you see that in the coming weeks!

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login