PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1277 Members

The advertisments worked :3

1. Posted on Nov 22, 2023, 10:47:55 AM UTC
    ID: 45785 | #1
    Meeko-xo
    Level 2
    XP

Hello! Came here from a youtube ad cuz it seemed like something I'd be really into! And so far I am :) 

I cant wait to draw more of the prompts and develope my characters! If you want to learn more about me theres some info and links you can browse through ! But Ill list some more of my interests here simply cuz I can =D

So hi, Im Izaiah! Im 19, I like drawing, photography, writing (though I dont do it often..), mushrooms, sewing, crochet, ehhh basically everything along those lines... you get the idea

I am also a huge fan of mxtx novels (and their adaptions!), theyve been my main hyperfixation for over 2 years now, I own/make a lot of fanmade merch and such! I also own all the svsss books, 4-5 of tgcf, and ive started my collection of mdzs (both the comic version and the novel) so Im roughly half way through all the novel collections!! I think..

I also love story building! I have so many stories I end up doing nothing with, so recently Ive started making comics out of my random ideas to practice for possible bigger, more serious comics--though that wont be for quite awhile I think.. anyway,,,,,

Cant wait to engage more in the community and learn about how the website works, very excited!!  Feel free to say hi if you wish =D

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.