PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1315 Members

Totally Awesome New Writing section!

1. Posted on Jul 25, 2005, 12:49:35 AM UTC
    ID: 3443 | #2
    Level 19
    XP
    not bad not bad

I am have fun with the new writing progam you put in for us die hard writers :)

All I have too remember now is the background is dark

This is grate

Talk soon

:wave:

:thumbsup:
  2. Posted on Jul 25, 2005, 3:05:32 AM UTC
    ID: 3445 | #3
    MissezNoll
    Level 129
    XP
    Does anyone else besides me like the name of the editor? FCK Editor, eh, Susie? :lol: I think that alone is worth a big hip, hip, hooray! I bet you giggled when you read the name of the editor. :lol: That is cool. I have not written anything new yet, but I should just so I can use the FCK editor. :lol: Man that is just fun to say.... :ponders:
  3. Posted on Jul 25, 2005, 3:10:34 AM UTC
    ID: 3447 | #4
    EvilBunnySlippers
    Level 37 BETA
    XP
    LOL Lady Anime...I was thinking the same thing but didn't really want to say anything...how easily our minds can add in a missing letter... :ponders: hahaha :wacko:
  4. Posted on Jul 25, 2005, 7:07:53 AM UTC
    ID: 3449 | #5
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    LOL I didn't see the problem with the name FCK until my mom mentioned it. I swear my mind isn't quite as corrupt as the rest of yours are hahah. Anyway, I just want to remind you guys, DO NOT spend to much time editing your stuff on the site because if you don't have "remember me" turned on, you could be logged off and lose everything. So the point is, do it in MS word and then copy paste. Possibly make a few adjustments here and there really quick but don't spend more than like 5 or 10 minutes editing your writing. Anyway, I hope you all like the new editor. Let me know if you see any kinks that need to be worked out with it. I didn't program it so I may not be able to change any of the programing in the editor but I'll do what I can.
  5. Posted on Jul 26, 2005, 4:03:34 AM UTC
    ID: 3462 | #6
    iluvyugioh56
    Level 1 BANNED
    XP
    Hi guys!!! :wave:

The Reason I havent been on is because I've been working on a website! its TOTALLY awsome and I cant wait until If finished!!! :lol: Well, How is everybody? Well, g2g...

Bye :wave:

:rofl:
  6. Posted on Jul 26, 2005, 6:58:52 PM UTC
    ID: 3477 | #7
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Well put the link to your site in your profile so we can see it. =)

EDIT:: I've added the editor to the profile page too. Now you can edit your profile pages in style.

Last edited by BogusRed on Jul 26, 2005, 7:58:20 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.