PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1269 Members

Art Gallery Display change

1. Posted on May 17, 2005, 10:48:50 AM UTC
    ID: 384 | #2
    angiemation
    Level 3
    XP
    I prefer the first link layout, there's less scrolling and the arts noticed better. And I think there's more on the page...well it looks like that.:)

And on another note OMG DBZ smilies.XDDD Is there going to be a Krillin one with and without hair? Hmm?:3

Cya!

Angie^-^v
  2. Posted on May 17, 2005, 3:40:26 PM UTC
    ID: 385 | #3
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Yeah the scrolling is a major issue. Someone mentioned this site called theotaku.com and I checked it out and noticed there was no scrolling to see the art. That's something I think I should implement on my site. DA does that too but they just have the thumbnail and not the title of the piece. Thanks for the feedback. I'll go ahead and make the changes today when I get the chance.

BTW, I'll see if I can make you a cute Krillin Smiley ^_^ There have been requests for other DBZ smilies too that I just need to get around to making.

Thank you for your feed back. If any one else wants to jump in feel free. :wave:

EDIT: The art gallery now displays random "featured artwork" instead of just random artwork. This way the best work gets shown. The random art is only featured art in the Paper Demon gallery because the Red Curtain only has 7 featured artwork pieces right now. I encourage everyone to select their featured artwork so that they can have their best work shown in the random selection. :D

Last edited by BogusRed on May 19, 2005, 8:05:02 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.