PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1303 Members

Brain Age

1. Posted on Jun 3, 2006, 5:45:16 AM UTC
    ID: 9704 | #3
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    Apparently it's a nintendo game where you test yourself by doing crosswords, sudoku, wordfinds etc...

I use to be good at them, but I haven't practised in a while...
  2. Posted on Jun 3, 2006, 11:46:06 PM UTC
    ID: 9718 | #5
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    On Jun 3, 2006 5:46 am, VegSpicer said:
    [quote]I'm not good at that stuff. Maybe wordfinds a little. But I don't know Sudoku!^.^;;

[/quote]

Off memory- Sudoku is a 9 squares, by 9 boxes of squares grid where you need to make all the number from left to right, and top to bottom have all the numbers from 1 to 9 like 2,8,7,6,1,3,4,9,5. Not only THAT, but you need the numbers in the boxes to have no double ups of numbers either! It's kind of tricky, but they give you start off numbers. Apparently theres about 300 odd combos you can have. Go figure :p
  3. Posted on Jun 4, 2006, 2:23:31 AM UTC
    ID: 9723 | #6
    VegSpicer
    Level 13
    XP
     Even though I'm the only person in my family that dosen't play sudoku,I'm not even gonna try to play it, it'll hurt my tiny brain!(lol)
  4. Posted on Jun 4, 2006, 6:46:35 PM UTC
    ID: 9737 | #7
    Nessarose
    Level 6
    XP

you just have to master the skill of the.  I can do some now in 5 min.

The game has stuff like sudoku, easy math problems, syllable count, reading, and stroop test.  A stroop test is where is has words that are colors written in another color:

ex:

green, yellow, orange, purple.

Then you have to say the color of the word, not what the word says.  So the answers would be: blue, black, pink, and red.  It's suprisingly hard.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.