PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Myst, Riven, Myst III Exile

1. Posted on Dec 28, 2005, 7:13:11 AM UTC
    ID: 6375 | #1
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP

Has anyone ever played these, Myst, Riven, Myst III Exile? They are my most favorite PC games and I want to know if you guys know any games like them. There's no fighting only solving puzzles and awesome graphics. I totally suck at any and all fighting game :grin: and I have no shame in admitting it :lol: but I love the thinking games that are really involved.

*Smacks forehead* As soon as I posted this ads came up for more Myst games that I didn't even know about, LOL. I'm such a dork :grin:

Last edited by MoonDemon on Dec 28, 2005, 7:15:04 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Jan 14, 2006, 2:20:42 PM UTC
    ID: 6738 | #2
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP

Hum, the only game that i do know of,are the one you mentionned. I've played them all, its only Exile that i haven't finish. Arent the graphic and sounds awesome on these games? In myst, my favorite 'world' was the one with the huge trees, if i could i would have lived there. All the sounds, made me stop playing just to really listen, i remember when i was walking around up in the trees, you could hear everything crack and move...awesome. But, other games like that...I do love these type of games, but lately i've been playing only violent games. I need to get some steam out of my system. I've been playing half-life 2. I'll ask my friend who knows everything about games and let you know... See ya Moonee!:):grin:

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.