PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

need help

1. Posted on Jun 10, 2005, 7:09:38 AM UTC
    ID: 663 | #1
    inucune
    Level 4
    XP
    :cries: i got rpgmaker 2000, but when i try to test a world, it says "create start party position," and i don't know how! it's not one of the events :cries: S.O.S or B.U.S.T.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was also woundering if i could use member names as people/ monsters in the game
    -inucune-main
    -bogusred-main villan :evil:
    or something to that extent nothing is final at this point
    "ADMINASTATOR ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rofl:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I FIGURED IT OUT :bounce: NOW HOW DO I SUBMIT IT?
    ok, i submitted it to bogusred, now all we have to do is wait on the review. :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:
    it turns out that it is too big. i think the size has something to do with the way i set it to go from map to map or building to map and vice versa.

Last edited by inucune on Jun 24, 2005, 3:25:46 AM UTC. 6 total edits.

2. Posted on Jun 10, 2005, 8:48:03 AM UTC
    ID: 666 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    It's alright if you use my name. Just don't make me look too bad ;) As for RPG Maker, the only person I know on this site that knows RPG Maker is Psycho Kitty and he's away in the military right now. Maybe there is someone else around that knows it.
  3. Posted on Jun 10, 2005, 9:56:24 AM UTC
    ID: 667 | #3
    Minimaid
    Level 174 BETA MOD
    XP
    My brother is an expert with it... Just e-mail him with the message "Robin sent me! Please help." and he will get it. I can tell him that he may be getting a message from you, if you like. I'll PM you his e-mail addy. :wave:

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.