Open group | 1259 Members

Favorite Video Game Character

1. Posted on May 9, 2008, 7:42:48 AM UTC
    ID: 21539 | #11
    SNKPlaywhore
    Level 1
    XP

On Apr 17, 2007 9:53 pm, Jill V. -S.T.A.R.S. said:

I think ya'll know who my fave game character is but I'll say it anyway. Jill Valentine! XD Why because she's awesome hands down. SHe brings down a giant snake without a sweat lol classic! AND she's the master of unlocking! She used to be a cat burglar before becoming a STARS member. Cat burglars=cool 8-)

Plus she was the first character to be described as something edible.  "You were almost a Jill pancake!" ;)

I honestly would struggle to name just one favourite out of allll the games out there, so I'm going to chicken out of singling out just the one. ^^  (honourary mention : Batsu from Rival Schools for many reasons, the most mentionable being Capcom stalked -me- when designing him for the game it would seem XD)

2. Posted on Feb 13, 2009, 4:00:01 PM UTC
    ID: 23645 | #13
    Rina-ran
    Level 3
    XP

Our favorite Hero of Time, Link, stole my heart when I was in fourth grade.

Appearance wise, I love guys with pointy ears. Blonds are what I'm attracted to, and I find medevil clothing fashionable.

Masters any weapon placed into his hands, great sense of direction, huggable, and is the strong silent type. XD

3. Posted on Feb 13, 2009, 9:19:50 PM UTC
    ID: 23652 | #14
    blackwinddragon
    Level 16
    XP

Jen Tate from Primal -- best game I've ever played  She rocks hardcore mainly because she can transform into four different -but awesome looking -- demons.

Also Angelus from Drakengard is also an awesome character - mainly because you can set people on fire when you're playing her ^-^  That and she is such a badace dragon

4. Posted on Feb 14, 2009, 3:54:01 AM UTC
    ID: 23663 | #15
    Sukaiburu
    Level 5
    XP

Well..  it depends on the game. xD

Link and Zelda for the Zelda series.

Cloud, Sephiroth, Larsa, Aerith and all of the party members for FFXII for Final Fantasy. (That whole series owns, though.)

Luigi and Mario for the Mario series.

This list can go on and on. xD;;

5. Posted on Feb 14, 2009, 2:39:05 PM UTC
    ID: 23671 | #17
    blackwinddragon
    Level 16
    XP

On Feb 14, 2009 2:04 am, Lhunuial said:
    [quote]

I always played the Prince of Persia games, love the Prince.

But I also love love love Balthier from FFXII

[/quote]

Oh yeah TOTALLY forgot about the Prince -- he is friggin awesome man.  Actually that whole game is awesome, especially for the Wii

6. Posted on Feb 18, 2009, 9:17:54 AM UTC
    ID: 23730 | #18
    Reikaza
    Level 3
    XP

Final Fantasy X: Auron, Kimahri, and oddly enough, Tidus. Vaan really made me appreciate him, because by comparison, Tidus is a genius. I also really liked Anima even though he was an aeon and not actually... A character.

Final Fantasy XII: Balthier, Gabranth, and Fran.

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2: Riku, Axel, Demyx, and Xemnas.

Breath of Fire: Ryu, Nina, Bleu, and Bo.

Silent Hill 2: James Sunderland and Maria.

Legend of the Dragoon: Lavitz, Dart, and Rose.

7. Posted on May 1, 2009, 12:59:06 AM UTC
    ID: 24291 | #19
    leetpawnmaster
    Level 7
    XP

I changed my mind, after playing the first 3 MGS games, Naked Snake (and by extension: Solid Snake) is my favorite character.  He is incredibly intelligent, could kick anyone's tail in a CQC fight, has a sharp wit along with a bluntness when it comes to talking to people.  I think he's my favorite because he's the most human like character in videogames. 

8. Posted on Jul 30, 2009, 2:42:43 PM UTC
    ID: 24630 | #20
    derxder
    Level 1
    XP

For me it's between Tidus from Final Fantasy X and Laura from Silent Hill 2. But I do believe that I'm one of a very small group that actually likes Laura xD.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.