PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Probly Old News but I'll share anyway :D

1. Posted on Nov 6, 2006, 2:29:20 PM UTC
    ID: 14306 | #1
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP
    My brother introduced me to conqueronline.com You run around killing stuff and getting your levels up so you can get more powers/skills I don't really like fighting type games but I'm addicted to this after one night of play :doh: My hubby says it looks dumb but I likes it so I thought I would share and see if any of you play it or want to check it out and form your own opinions if you want to find me I'm called MoonDemon for my user name (suprise, right :lol: ) and my character's name is MysticalWench :grin: I hang out in the Dream world in the Honour area! :dance:
  2. Posted on Nov 8, 2006, 12:26:40 PM UTC
    ID: 14362 | #3
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP
    well you jump around killing a bunch of stuff and up levels while you are running from PKers who are trying to kill you for the heck of it (PlayerKillers) When you get lucky you team up with someone who is a really high level and they raise you . AAAAAA heck go to the site lol www.conqueronline.com/
  3. Posted on Nov 16, 2006, 9:50:14 PM UTC
    ID: 14542 | #5
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP

:rofl: Its not my normal choice of games either but I'm loving it so far LOL. I usually go for things like myst and temujin where u just solve puzzles :lol:

Last edited by MoonDemon on Nov 16, 2006, 9:51:19 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.