PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1303 Members

My Halo machinima!

1. Posted on Jul 25, 2006, 10:11:20 PM UTC
    ID: 10886 | #1
    Keenarnor
    Level 112
    XP
    Greetings to all! As you can tell from the name of the topic, I'm trying to start my own Halo 2 machinima series. You ever heard of Red vs Blue? Yeah it's like that(not plot wise). I have already come up with the plot and a few characters, but I might need a little help. First off I need some ideas for a name. Basically, my freind and I, get sent to some place(an area in the Halo universe I haven't picked yet) and lots of craziness happens. We meet more people and fight stuff. That's it in a nutshell. Next, I need some ideas for more characters. I'll take anything you can give me. Finally, I'm still trying to figure out how to make it. I'm still trying to figure that out. If anyone knows how, then I'd like some advice. Unfortunately I may not even be able to do this. So I need some support and prayers for this to possibly work. Wish me luck everyone! I might need it. Have a nice day :grin:

Last edited by Keenarnor on Jul 25, 2006, 10:16:15 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Jul 26, 2006, 12:04:20 AM UTC
    ID: 10893 | #2
    PsychoKittyNet
    Level 24
    XP
    Well my first peice of advice is dont put too many projects on yourself at once.  I did this and I never finished any of them. My best advice is just to work on that comic you have right now. But I wish you the best of luck otherwise, and as soon as you get an Ep done message me, ill check it out.
  3. Posted on Jul 26, 2006, 1:32:39 AM UTC
    ID: 10901 | #3
    Keenarnor
    Level 112
    XP
    Yeah I have thought about that and I'm not gonna worry about it. If I have to stop one for the other I will. It will actually take a long time until I actually make anything. I need equipment, systems, other stuff, and MONEY. That's a big issue right now but hopefully I'll get a job during the summer so it won't be :grin: I also have to make a script, buy more equipment so don't expect anything from me for a while :P I'm still taking suggestions though :)
  4. Posted on Jul 26, 2006, 3:43:43 PM UTC
    ID: 10914 | #5
    Keenarnor
    Level 112
    XP
    Ok but you aksed for it. Luckily I was able to get advice and help from Random Outbreak Productions and Flem Productions(those guys rock so check them out). This might take a while since there is a loooot fo stuff, but I'll make it as short as possible. First off, you need a few xbox's and a few tv's. It depends on how many characters you have in the show. I think I'll be having about 3 systems and 3 tv's. One tv is used as the "cameraman" and it has an xbox attached to it and only one player for it. The rest of the characters, are on the others. To actually film them, you need a video capture card. The best one I've been told to use is a All-In-Wonder Radeon 2006 Edition, but you can use whichever works best. You also need some programs like Adobe After Effects and Adobe Audition, to put in the voices and special effects if you need them. Then you finalize it in Windows Movie Maker. That kinda sums it up, just PM me you email address and I can forward anyone what I've been told

Last edited by Keenarnor on Jul 26, 2006, 3:45:52 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.