PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

The Best Halo Machinima

1. Posted on Jun 30, 2006, 6:18:40 AM UTC
    ID: 10318 | #1
    Keenarnor
    Level 112
    XP
    I think this is in the right topic, but anyway, this is a topic I started to talk about the best Halo machinima on the web. I spend a lot of time watching them. Incase you didn't know, machinima is the convergance of filmaking, animation and game development. It's real-world filming techniques applied within an interactive virtual space where characters and events can be either controlled by humans, scripts, or artificial intelligence. Now that that's out of the way, what is everyone's favorite series. I like Red vs. Blue, Omega Team, The Road to 117, Prophet Legacy, and This Spartan Life.

Last edited by Keenarnor on Jun 30, 2006, 6:25:54 AM UTC. 3 total edits.

2. Posted on Jun 30, 2006, 6:25:17 AM UTC
    ID: 10320 | #3
    Keenarnor
    Level 112
    XP
    Yeah Red vs Blue has to be the best, followed by Road to 117, Prophet Legacy, Omega Team, and This Spartan Life. If you haven't see any of those, then look them up. It's worth it. Wow you actually met them? That must have been really cool.

Last edited by Keenarnor on Jun 30, 2006, 6:27:08 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

3. Posted on Jun 30, 2006, 1:41:17 PM UTC
    ID: 10332 | #4
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    http://www.bluescar.co.nz/images/cons/apr06Arma20.jpg

Me with most of their crew. It's weird- he's the first guy that pulled me aside cause he was only interested in my hat... With the tour girls outfit on too...
  4. Posted on Jul 12, 2006, 8:31:23 AM UTC
    ID: 10548 | #5
    EarthWarrior
    Level 1
    XP

Keenarnor:

Sorry to go slightly off-topic in your thread, but a friend of mine found your entry here, and, well, I wanted to personally (as "personal" as this can be) thank you. You see, Random Outburst Productions is my group, and "Omega Team" is our first show. I can't tell you how cool it is to see someone mentioning our lame show alongside such greats as "RvB" and "This Spartan Life." You totally made my week, and you rock. Thanks a TON for your goodwill. And to think I didn't even have to pay you off! :)

--ROMANO

5. Posted on Jul 13, 2006, 7:17:33 PM UTC
    ID: 10607 | #6
    Keenarnor
    Level 112
    XP
    Woah!!! Who knew this was gonna happen?!?! Romano..is thanking me! Hurray! Um....anyway, no prob dude ^_^. What do you mean "lame" show? That's totally awesome! I can't help but watch them every...single....day. But wow man....this is an honor. I can't wait for the next episode :grin: Keep up the good work guys!

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.