PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii and Gamecube

1. Posted on Jun 14, 2006, 7:18:24 PM UTC
    ID: 9977 | #2
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP
    The Wii definately :yes: Because the graphics would be so much better and the way the controlers are set up would be so much more fun to play.
  2. Posted on Jun 14, 2006, 11:32:28 PM UTC
    ID: 9984 | #3
    WarSquirrel
    Level 24
    XP
    Unless I get into a better financial situation, I may have to settle on the 'Cube version. I don't care, however. The new installment into the Zelda series will be awesome no matter what.
  3. Posted on Jun 15, 2006, 2:03:24 PM UTC
    ID: 9993 | #4
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Are you sure it's coming out on both consoles? I thought it was just on the Wii to demonstrate the Wii's capabilities at E3 or something. I didn't think they'd actually release it for the Wii.

But if it is available for both, I'll get it for the Wii now that I am actually starting to get money. I just got my first paycheck at my internship so I'm going to go out and buy myself a DS Lite.
  4. Posted on Jun 15, 2006, 5:01:57 PM UTC
    ID: 9997 | #5
    Level 1
    XP
    It is coming out for both i watched E3 and it was awsome but this is how i am going to decide if teh cube version had all teh features the Wii is going to have the i am getting the cube version if not then i am the Wii version.
  5. Posted on Jun 15, 2006, 11:38:46 PM UTC
    ID: 10003 | #6
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    Hmmmm- if I had time to borrow as PS2 to play Kingdom HEarts, I'd be happy. I don't have time for TV let alone game that don't work on PC ^^; I'm ALLWAYS The last to get the cool games- IF they come out on PC.... Tombraider is goood though :3
  6. Posted on Jun 17, 2006, 10:56:31 PM UTC
    ID: 10025 | #7
    dfelon
    Level 7
    XP
    Oh are you talking about Tomb Raider Legend? I'm so in love with that game! It was so short but I can just replay it forevers xD The England level is still my favorite.

As for Zelda, I'll probably end up renting it on gamecube until I can afford a Wii ^^
  7. Posted on Jun 28, 2006, 8:42:42 PM UTC
    ID: 10266 | #9
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    On Jun 17, 2006 3:56 pm, dfelon said:
    [quote]Oh are you talking about Tomb Raider Legend? I'm so in love with that game! It was so short but I can just replay it forevers xD The England level is still my favorite.

As for Zelda, I'll probably end up renting it on gamecube until I can afford a Wii ^^
    [/quote]

All Tombriaders- but I did just get it on PC yes :) (can't play it with a strapped hand though :cries: )

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.