PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Paintchat room and some other suggestions

1. Posted on Feb 12, 2009, 8:09:44 AM UTC
    ID: 23632 | #1
    FOERVRAENGD
    Level 2
    XP

It would be awesome if PD had a paintchat room, it's always a great way to know new ppl and draw at the same time. There could be a pchat for paperdemon and one for the red curtain.

It would be nice to have the ability to use the oekaki in your profile, like a guestbook. If you have been on mangabullet I hope you know what I mean heh.

Another suggestion (or more like a help/complain)... change the date of birth-order when you sign up.

Usually you type YYMMDD or have a scroll of options. And I didn't pay enough attention to this when I signed up here... so know I am born June the 11th and not November the 6th.. and it seems I cannot change that. I got a bit confused when I saw the order of the dates when I signed up here, so yeah I typed my date of birth wrong (except my year of birth phew)

2. Posted on Feb 12, 2009, 5:32:24 PM UTC
    ID: 23634 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

I can fix your birthday for you. I'll also see about changing the sign up page to use a drop down instead.

Do you know of any free paint chat applet software that has documentation in English? I could not find one which is part of the reason we don't have one. I was only able to install ShiPainter because someone had posted the documentation translated from Japanese to English. I can't interface with it without the documentation.

3. Posted on Feb 12, 2009, 7:01:23 PM UTC
    ID: 23636 | #3
    FOERVRAENGD
    Level 2
    XP

hmm... well I remember some "tutorials" on dA on how you create your own pchat room, and to make a pchat room should be pretty easy even if it wasn't in english. But I dunno, have never created a pchat room (tried to do it tho but failed)

4. Posted on Feb 13, 2009, 1:29:06 AM UTC
    ID: 23637 | #4
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Here's a tutorial. This might work. But this just convers installation and basic config. I'm hoping to have it interface with our authentication (as in you can use your regular PD username to log into the chat). I'll look into it.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.