PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1259 Members

Post 25967 - Harry Potter Fanfics?

1. Posted on May 28, 2011, 6:33:55 AM UTC
    ID: 25967
    ArkillianDragon
    BETA ADMIN

Some canon brother /brother or what ever is ok to me. I can see the appeal of Fred x George. They're both great characters and they're close in the book. It could be made believable abd for a crack pairing I can suspend disbelief for a while. Weird for my in the HP universe would be like Ginny and any of her brothers, Hermione and Snape (THIS is popular sadly), Dumbledore and anyone but Grindlewald... stuff like that. I mean, if the character is close in the story it's believable, but... some just feels wrong. Twinsect I get cause well... 2 is better than 1, and I can see Inuyasha x Sess working cause of the tension between the two of them (Although it's the only male x male pairing I could tolerate in that anime). Everyone to their own though. I don't believe for ONE second that even if a pairing is canon or not that the kink memecan't exist. I think it should be believable and not just dull smut. If you want to post it on the net, make it worth reading. Otherwise, just keep it to yourself ^^; That's how I see it. OCs can work too- don't get me wrong! If that fic I meantioned wasn't so completly out of character, then I would've been ok with it. That fic though was like walking in on your parents doing it. It was a horifying experience XD Not emotional at all.