PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1269 Members

Post 25959 - Harry Potter Fanfics?

1. Posted on May 27, 2011, 12:42:40 AM UTC
    ID: 25959
    ArkillianDragon
    BETA ADMIN

Oh- thank goodness XD No, the one that burned me had like, all the DBZ crew having a gathering for some unknown reason, bad guy comes around and kills off Chichi first (cause the writer had a crush on Goku) then proceeded to weed off Bulma and then the strong fighters as they decided to finally try to fight, They all got taken down but not killed to show that the pathetic random encounter that took GOKU down was powerful, then MAry Sue litterally flew onto the scene and took the bad guy down. Goku immediatly forgot about Chichi his now DEAD WIFE and proceeded to declare sweet love to her.

O

M

G

I read alot of fanfic before then. It actually scared me from casual fanfic reading. I only read stuff now which is recommended to me. I'm actually scared to encounter a story this bad again. Sad thing is, I use to write like this. You know what though? I NEVER POSTED IT. Only I have permission to read them and their Sue crap glory cause they're stupid XD

As for the RPGs, I think the one I was on for a week was Hogwarts Live, but I notice there's also Hogwarts Extreme. They use programs to level their characters. It's actually really cool :) My friends one you can actually take classes and get grades! I think it's Forum based off memory :)