PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1265 Members

Post 25810 - Sleep with your flash light Edward Cullen *contains movie spoilers*

1. Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 8:16:24 PM UTC
    ID: 25810
    ArkillianDragon
    BETA ADMIN

Oh, yeah- I actually read... 3/4 of Twilight the novel hoping that it was somehow better and that there was SOMEONE out there with tastes, but really, if you don't have anything to work with, you can't make it any better without it deviating from the original story.

See, I don't have a problem anymore with the plot. I don't even have a problem with Edward Cullen and his very un vampiric ways. What I have a problem with now I see is Bella. He's such an INCREDIBLY flat character, she's a bitch, and has no redeaming qualities. In the story the plot moves slower so I can see why people think it's romantic. It's less bad in the book. It's stil VERY creepy. 

I'm actually liking the later movies more though. Movie 3 I think was the best out of the worst- I liked having the Edward x Jacob team up. It made them likeable to me. Bella was still a cow though cause she bounced off them :/ Edward looks more dead in 3 also.

I donno. My friend watched it and she reckons that it's B grade lol, but if Bella was ACTUALLY a tragicly beautiful woman that should've been born in a different era then it'd be a much better story. Bella is suppose to be average (huh?)though.