PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1266 Members

Post 25809 - Sleep with your flash light Edward Cullen *contains movie spoilers*

1. Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 7:17:06 PM UTC
    ID: 25809
    franpoo

WELL.

i'm going to be honest and say that i read like, 47 pages of the book before giving up on the excruciatingly painful plot and horrible main characters. Bella's Mary Sueism is in such epic proportions i honestly don't understand how Edward could even fall for her ( or anyone, for that matter ). on the other hand, a one hundred year old virgin vegetarian vampire who sparkles in the sunlight and enjoys watching people sleep doesn't seem to have very high relationship standards anyway.

the movie..well, it wasn't downright terrible, even though i did fall asleep somewhere in the middle ahaha;;

i found Pattinson to have been a terrible choice for the role of Edward, considering i don't find him charming at all, or even attractive, but hey - to each his own. the fact the actor himself hated being part of the film productions leaves me somewhat relieved though. Kristen Stewart's absolute lack of a personality was just tear inducing. she could have given something to the character she was portraying to at least make her more bearable, but apparently she's just as good an actress as Stephanie Meyer is a writer.

all in all, i think the saga is an attempt of murder to modern Literature, vampires, werewolves, and babies.

also the fangirls are just terrifying. same for the haters. it's a terrible story, yes, but it's just that. a story. not worth throwing acid to a kid's face k.