PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1273 Members

Post 24684 - Breast size- Is bigger REALLY better in real life?

1. Posted on Aug 15, 2009, 7:24:36 AM UTC
    ID: 24684
    Aiffe

Every time this subject comes up, people jump on the "let's all knock big breasts because they're stupid and whorish!" bandwagon. As a naturally big-breasted woman, this makes me sad. I think my breasts are just lovely. I'm not saying they're better than small breasts or anything, but they're not worse, either. I'm a DD, and I'm healthy, proportionate, and my breasts don't cause me any pain or health problems. It's true that they'll probably sag when I'm older, but the biggest factor in breast sagging (other than age, obviously) is pregnancies, not size. (Contrary to popular belief, breast feeding does not make breasts sag, just the pregnancy does.) And small breasts can sag too.

I agree that women shouldn't get enlargments, because real boobs are ALWAYS prettier than fake ones, no matter the size. (Unless the woman had to get her originals removed because of cancer or something.) But I'm seeing a lot of "women with big breasts should get reductions!" No, no we shouldn't! Why shouldn't big-chested ladies feel proud of our bodies too?

As a woman who likes women, I like breasts of all sizes. Each is appealing in its own way. :3 I don't necessarily think large is better in art--actually, I like series where the female characters all have different body types.

In short, why does one have to be "better" than the other? Can't we just agree that all boobs are awesome?